14

sage marie walker.

"why you doing this to me?" i cried out, as asir flipped me over.

"want me to stop?"

"no"

"okay then" he pushed my back down more, making me wince in pleasure and pain.

i slapped my hand on the car window, wanting to tap out so bad.

it was currently two in the morning and we were still in the club parking lot.

taylor is probably so disappointed in me.

....

i knocked on taylors car window, i could see her body figure move through the tint.

she rolled down the window, yawning.

"i'm sorr-"

"bitch get in the car, you look toe up" she cut me off and I jerked my head back.

well damn.

"i'm not finna preach to you because im sleepy and got a hangover, but that shit not healthy sage. at all." she started the car.

i didnt say anything back, i just put my seatbelt on.

i tossed my shoes off my feet as i walked in taylors apartment.

i went to her guest bathroom and cut on the light.

i damn near fell out from the brightness in the bathroom "shit!" i shut my eyes so i can adjust.

"damn" i looked in the mirror. my makeup was fucked up, my hair wasnt even slicked down anymore and my neck had a red ring around it.

taylor right, this shit not healthy.

i love him though.

speaking of the devil

today 3:25 a.m.
bitch we need to talk, come home. i'm sorry and i miss you.

i looked at my phone before looking back at myself in the mirror.

i cut the lights off and peed in darkness, i didnt even wanna see myself no more.

i got in the shower in the darkness as well, i felt much better when i got out. very refreshed.

"hey bestie" i crept in her room and she just looked at me over her glasses like a old lady.

"not the old lady look" we both laughed and she smacked her lips.

"cmon girl" she took her glasses off and I got under the covers beside her.

"i dont know what to do tay" i turned my head to look at her.

"i know you love him, but do you think he will ever do right?"

"like do you think he worth dropping ezra, and everything?"she added and i just looked at the ceiling.

"i mean yall done did all this and yall not even together together?" she asked.