Chapter 1 - Piano Keys

Did you hear the rumor? Okizari-san of the music room.

Rumor has it that before the seven wonders came to be, she was in charge.

Her rumor?

If you call

Okizari-san

Okizari-san

In the music room and the piano starts to play,

In exchange for the prettiest flower in the school, she'll grant you a wish

But beware, if she doesn't think you deserve the item, she will hang you with violin strings.

Would you like to test your luck?

-✩-

"That sounds terrifying," Nene shakes.

"Well it is a rumor! It's not like it's that true after all!" Aoi smiles.

"I feel a little sick..." Nene sways.

"You should head to the nurse's office then! I'll take care of the rest of the plants!" Aoi waves Nene off and the girl rushes to the girl's bathroom.

"Hanako-kun!"

"Miss me already?" Hanako raises a brow.

"No! I heard another rumor of an apparition!" Nene pants.

"Oh?"

"Okizari-san of the music room! Apparently if you call her name twice and then bring her the prettiest flower in the school then she'll grant you a wish!" Yashiro glows. "Do you think she'll be able to grant me skinny ankles?"

Hanako looks at Nene incredulously. "As if,"

"But I thought if you weren't worthy of what you wished for then she would kill you?" Kou asks.

"Oh yeah," Nene's face turns pale and Hanako thinks to himself.

"Then it's decided!"

"Huh?" the two turn to the spirit.

"We're gonna go visit this Okizari-chan!" Hanako cheers and drags the two to the music room.

"W-wait the flower!" Nene reminds.

"Ah," the three come to a halt and Hanako rummages through his jacket to find a flower. Kou does the same and Nene sighs. "There's no flower?"

"Ah but Hanako's kanji is flower right?" Nene gulps.

"Wait you're right!" Hanako continues dragging the two to the music room. When they arrive, Nene sets the summoning up.

"Wait but she said the prettiest flower..."

"Am I not pretty?"

"No Hanako-kun you are far from pretty," Nene deadpans.

"I'm hurt Yashiro-chan!"

"Let's just get on with it!" Kou grumbles. "I don't want to be hung with violin strings if this goes wrong..."

"That sounds terrible," Nene mumbles.

"Okizari-san, Okizari-san..." The three call and the piano starts playing.

"Where is the flower..." Her voice is melodious, light and airy. She sounds breathy, like she's been running for so long.

"Here!" Nene shoves Hanako up and the voice goes quiet.

"A nice play on words I see..." A figure appears. Her hair is lined with silver and her eyes are white. She appears briefly and disappears. A patch of black appears on her throat. "What is your wish?"