🥕|| monday

chapter synopsis: hoseok's love for his kitten hyung grows a little more each day, yoonseok encounter a strange bunny suited man, and jeongguk questions his purpose in life for the fiftieth time this year

||🥕||

i feel worthless.

i was born against my own free will, forced to endure the many hardships this cruel world threw my way.

i never wanted this. i never agreed to this.

yet now i'm expected to make something of my life. become a 'productive citizen'.

i have no idea what that purpose is or what it will be.

i waste away, letting the seconds and the minutes and the hours pass by as my meaningless existence creeps closer towards imminent death-

"jeongguk!! stop moping around and get your ass back in here!"

damn. can't even be depressed in peace.

my life is purposeless.

but soon, i have to make a decision.

either that or i'll be the newest bum on the block.

||🥕||

'gosh.. i really don't know what any of this even means...' a distraught hoseok thought to himself, staring down at the blank multiplication worksheet in front of him. his nervous nibbling on the end of the sparkly green mechanical pencil intensified as he eyed his peers, one after another going up to turn in their papers.

the brunet haired boy glanced at his desk mate, a silent cry for help, but it went unnoticed.

'he's so cool. he already finished, now he's studying even more!!' a small whine left him, his anxiety growing with each passing minute. 4th period would be over in thirty minutes and he hadn't even finished the first row of problems!

'should i ask him for help? what if he thinks i'm lame?!' the internal debate within the third grader continued as more and more students shuffled to the front of the room, papers completed and stress free.

hoseok finally mustered up the courage and tapped on the older boy's shoulder, biting his lip.

a fourth grade math textbook was propped up on yoongi's desk to give the illusion that he was being a good student, reading the next chapter like the teacher instructed after having finished his worksheet. but in fact, the platinum blond was taking a nap until class was over.

being disturbed by a brunet on the verge of tears wasn't on his agenda though.

the elder sat up, massaging his sore face from having it rested on the wooden desk before boring into hoseok's chestnut colored eyes. "what?"