🥕|| tuesday

chapter synopsis: the third and fourth grade classes are at war, seokjin tries to make yoonjin happen, and jeongguk sulks alongside his rival while eating lunch

||🥕||

kim seokjin, the prince of his elementary school. commonly referred to as rj, or royal jin, all the boys fancied him and all the girls wanted to be him... or maybe it was the other way around.

doesn't matter. the sheer power the nine year old had over his peers and even most of his instructors was frightening. and he knew it.

ever since that stunt his desk mate, kim namjoon, tried to pull yesterday, seokjin began to find those meddling third graders sickening. it wasn't like this was the first time something like this had happened.

namjoon had many failed attempts at trying to make seokjin actually use his brain. how dare he?! he even had the audacity to have the same surname as the prince, he knew nothing of manners!

seokjin just wanted to pass the fourth grade without actually trying, was that too much to ask?!

but yesterday was the last straw, seokjin decided. he was going to show that kim namjoon that no one told royal prince kim seokjin what to do.

it wouldn't be hard at all, considering his reputation at their school. all he had to do was turn up the charm, spit a few meaningless words to get people on his side, and done.

but, he couldn't do it alone.

||🥕||

seokjin strutted over to the wooden picnic bench near the swing set, his rich boy posse tailing after him.

"min yoongi." he lifted his leg up onto the bench, elbow resting in his knee and chin in his palm.

the blond glanced at the purple haired boy over his shoulder and groaned loudly, the roll of his eyes following suite. "not you again."

"i'll pretend i didn't hear that." seokjin flipped his dyed locks out of the way of his vision. "i'm here to make a proposal-"

"ew no, i don't want to marry you."

"not that kind!! gosh, this is what happens when i try to use big words like joonie." the older boy muttered to himself, cheeks flaring up. "listen, i think we can all agree when i say i'm sick of those little kids, the third graders."

chenle and junmyeon nodded in agreement, arms crossed with their noses upturned.

yoongi stared at the trio with blank eyes. sure third graders could be a little annoying sometimes, but they were all in third grade at one point in their life. the blond knew what seokjin was trying to do, he had heard about his petty little rivalry with namjoon, starting a whole brigade against him and the other third graders. now the 'prince' was attempting to get yoongi on his side for whatever reason.