Prologue

Y/n is in her 7th year at Hogwarts, she's a proud Slytherin and she is one of the brightest witches in her year, she personally loves charms, DADA, and obviously Potion, she likes potions as she enjoys making it and because Potions are one of the ...

Y/n is in her 7th year at Hogwarts, she's a proud Slytherin and she is one of the brightest witches in her year, she personally loves charms, DADA, and obviously Potion, she likes potions as she enjoys making it and because Potions are one of the most muggle-friendly subject taught at Hogwarts, and there was never any incantations or wand using at the class, if we look at it, it's quite a logical statement that Muggles should be able to brew a potion when even 11 years old wizards were able to...

Also as Professor Snape once said that there will be no foolish wand waving, so that means if you concentrate enough, you'll be able to make a perfect potion.

Speaking of Professor Snape, Y/n has the biggest crush on him, everyone hates him but she finds him mysterious and extremely HOT. She first found interest in the Professor in her 3rd year, she blamed it on her hormones, but she soon discovered that she was deeply in love, and that's another reason why she loves potions, simply to impress Snape, I mean she did get in his NEWT level, she was so proud of her self, another year drooling over her Professor... 

Of course she did her research and found out, that it's completely fine to date your Professor if you are off age, which is 16 in England, she's 18 but that's not what's bothering her... 

what's bothering her is the fact that she is positive her Professor doesn't share the same feelings, he rarely acknowledge her outside of class, and his handsome face doesn't reveal any emotions either...

Y/n mastered Occlumency at a very young age...
Occlumency is the magical defence of the mind against external penetration as Snape once explained 
 Those practised in the art of Legilimency – like you know who, who is apparently the most accomplished Legilimens the world has ever seen, could enter another person's mind easily and see when they were lying. Occlumency was the only method by which Legilimency could be repelled, it involved the subject of the Legilimency attack effectively shutting down their own mind to prevent access to their thoughts.

As for Snape he clearly took notice of her sealed mind, what Y/n didn't know, is that her mind was non penetrable from day one, she didn't even take notice, but Snape was deeply intrigued by her, also what she didn't know is that her Professor hated her, he hated her for making him feel alive again, hated her for replacing lily's place, he hated because she made him feel stuff again, he hated her because he loved her. 

For Snape it was highly inappropriate to think of a student in a romantic way, he wanted her, but he knew that his love is gonna be one sided, because for Snape nobody in his right mind can possibly like the greasy old dungeon bat but little did he know that same girl that stole his heart is dying to be by his side ... 

Y/n lives with an abusive parents, but she swore this will be her last day in this cursed house.

Y/n is a muggle born, that some brats call a Mudblood.. her parents thinks she is a freak, simply because they don't appreciate their daughter's powers, her parents are so religious, and they didn't believe in the abnormal as they call it...

She was 8 when she found out she's magical, she was sitting on her room reading a book, everybody knows Y/N is a bookworm, she was reading a muggle story called Cinderella, she hated the step sisters, she was so angry that the book caught on fire in her hands, which was highly dangerous, she had some burns but she quickly recovered, she told her parents when they heard her screaming, but they brushed it as some sort of a weird accident and they were relieved that there little girl is okay, after that accident she was sitting with her parents eating dinner, her father left the window open and it was cold outside, she was lazy and she didn't want to leave the table while her parents are still eating because for them it's highly inappropriate, so she looked at the window wishing it was closed, you'll think okay she closed the window with her mind and her parents brushed it off saying it's the breeze but no the window simply ... vanished.. and it was replaced with a wall .. her parents were taken aback, they believed their daughter was possessed so they brought a priest... 

He claimed that he was going to beat the devil out of her, that simply didn't work, so the poor girl was daily getting beaten up, she cried and cried but nobody would listen ... 

When she was 11 she got her letter, Professor Minerva McGonagall personally came and collected her, helped her buy her school supplies, and explained to her that she was a witch, 

When she went to school she was lonely, but soon made friends with two crazy twins, there name are Fred and George Weasley, and of course we can't forget Lee Jordan...

She was so excited to start this year, she's now in the Hogwarts Express heading toward her true home and to finally see the love of her life who she's been eager to see all summer...

The only thing that she didn't know is that this year holds a lot of surprises for her.