chapter 7

A/N:  sorry today is Y/N pov ! If you want more snape's one ! Comment and you shall receive !! 

Enjoy.

xH

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Y/N pov: 

Ugh I'm done arranging this cabinet, a lot of work and I can't even steal glances at him, since he is like in the other room, must he send me this far for detention?? 

Aren't teachers supposed to be supervising students during these hours in hell ! 

Honestly, I only make trouble to see him up close, this is boring .. 

He has a lot of potions, I myself love potions, but the whole point was to see him, and now I'm stuck in a closet full of deathly potions, with my clumsy ass I'm bound to break some of these .. 

I sometimes wish I can know what he thinks about all the time, he looks so sexy, and omg when he's mad ! Uh breathtaking.. 

It's silly really having a crush on your professor, but the most pathetic thing is for my stupid heart to love severus snape, I mean there is a lot of people and for my heart to fall for the most uptight, mysterious and cruel person.. 

well he doesn't seem to be cruel, but that's what people say, it's not like I believe their words, I'm just stating how everyone describes him, but for me, he's worth everything…

I mean being that Georges and not to forget a master in potion and dark art and extremely dazzling, I mean how could I person resist.. uh and that voice !!! Chef's kisses~ 

I'm in section Z so I'm almost done! 

Seriously I spent hours thinking about him and arranging his shit, and he didn't even bother and came to torment me for a second, A SECOND! 

Finally I'm done ! 

I wonder what the cutie is doing?? 

Third pov :

Y/N walks outside toward professor snape's office and she finds him concentrated on some grading and he looks so mad, which is a major turn on for her… 

Just as she was thinking about how sexy he looks, he snapped his head and looked at her with shock and confusion writing all over his face. 

She panicked for a minute, thinking she could've said that out loud, but she swore she didn't open her mouth! 

And then the professor spoke 

" ah Y/N … done already ? " he said looking at her 

" Yes professor " she said nodding 

" severus " he said calmly 

"What?" Y/N said confused 

" I think I already told you to call me Severus, when we are alone, didn't I miss y/n ?" He said smirking 

Her heart was beating fast, oh how she wished she could wipe that smirk off his face 

……. With her lips of course .. 

"Oh sorry severus, it's hard to get used to it " she said honestly but kinda lying .. 

" don't fret about it, you'll get used to it .. " he said standing up from his chair