chapter 14

Some soft smut, morning love making to be precise,

I felt like they needed it ..

😌😌✨✨✨✨

Y

pov:

I'm somewhere in that place halfway between asleep and awake, my eyes still closed, when I feel snap’s body wrap around me from behind.

Our legs instinctively entwine as his arm slips around my waist and pulls me in even closer, as if a mere centimetre of space is too much.
His arm relaxes but stays in place while his head finds it’s natural position on the pillow next to mine. Our breathing falls in sync and a few glorious minutes pass.
Eventually severus shifted slightly and I felt light kisses land along my jawline

"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he whispered, his fingertips gently brushing the stray hair from my face.

I barely move but smile lazily, enjoying his soft, breathy voice in my ear and the touch of his skin on mine.

"Time to get up soon" he added with a hint of amusement.

I squirm leisurely in his arms, pressing myself against him, goosebumps beginning to cover my body despite the proximity of his warmth.

"Feeling lazy this morning darling?"

he asks as his hand slowly glides from my waist, over my hip, to my butt where he squeezes gently, making my back arch.

"Mmmm, maybe" I mumble, the grin on my lips growing bigger when I feel his stiffening cock twitch against me.

He laughs and gives me a playful growl as he nips at my neck, his fingers trailing lightly up my spine before moving to my nipple. Catching it between his thumb and forefinger, he pinch sharply, bringing it to a peak before releasing it and firmly cuping my breast.

The breath I was taking catches and turns into a soft moan, I can feel the ache starting to grow between my legs and I have to touch him.

I turn to face Severus and finally open my eyes to meet him.

I scan his face, watching his reactions as I slide one hand into his long black hair while the other roams slowly down his breathtaking body, my nails lightly raking his skin. I close my fingers around Severus's shaft, stroking rhythmically, spreading the beads of precum as they leak from the tip.

I can feel him grow beneath my touch and his breaths become increasingly uneven as he presses his lips to my ear and groan

"I need to be inside you."

Our warm breath mingled in the small space between us before he pressed his lips to mine, his tongue gently probing, seeking my own.

Pulling me against his body, he hook my knee over his hip and slide his stiffness between my wet folds. Slowly rocking his hips, severus let the head tease my sensitive clit, and I'm unable to stop my nails from clawing his back or the small whimpers that escape into sevrus’s mouth as I return his kisses.

Severus Tightened his grip on my thigh, he eased himself into me and we both still for a moment, savouring the sensation of severus stretching me.

I begin circling my hips, increasing the friction of his steady thrusts as they massage that spot deep inside me, making me pulse around his shaft.

Knowing that I'm close, he slowed his pace, keeping me on the edge just a little longer.

"Look at me" he demanded softly

"I want to watch you".

I meet his gaze and he began driving himself into me, faster and deeper,

"Now, cum for me" he growls still deep inside me.

My body responds to his commands and I let my climax take over, writhing against him,

His eyes still hold mine as my moans grow louder, mixing with his low throaty groans.

I felt him tense before his own orgasm shudders through him, his final thrusts making sure he released every drop inside me before he began to slowly relax.

Neither of us move straight away, our sensitive bodies not yet ready to break the connection. Our tangled limbs hold us together as we enjoy the last ripples of intense pleasure before he finally pulls out of me, our lustful sounds now replaced with low, sated murmurs.

He closed his arms around me, one hand bringing my head to his chest.
I listen to Severus's racing heartbeat begin to calm while my breathing gradually returns to normal and I smile another one of those lazy smiles as I feel his cum beginning to coat my thighs.

Keeping me pressed against him, he rolls onto his back, sighing as he leans down  kissing the top of my head.
My eyes drift closed, all thoughts of leaving this comfortable haven now completely forgotten