In charge

Hey guys, i'm sorry for the very unbelievably disgusting long wait but here's the chapter you were all waiting for 

just as you know and as requested this chapter is literally all smutt between y/n and Severus and Draco and the twins 

i believe that the next chapter will be the last for this book and i just wanted to say that i'm really grateful to every single on of you 

all the love 

x H 

----------------------------

Cold winter air moves in through the cracked window above the bed. My shoulders almost shiver from the light breeze; i had o sleep without the jacket i had on and now i regret it..

I slide under the light blanket that was provided for us and nuzzled closer to the radiating heat I feel next to me.

I move closer to severus's body; he's on his side facing me and his arm moves to close the space in front of him and he rests it on my stomach.

I let out a small whisper of a laugh because i almost lost hope of ever being cuddled with him but here we are.

It's very early in the morning and I can tell by the blueish light on the white walls the sun is just about to break.

I turn my head and watch the floating curtains, taking in the moment. I'm met with my own reflection in a large mirror leaning against the wall. our blurred bodies almost seem like one.

I feel, and I see in the reflection he begins to sit up. His clean shave was lost in the night and his chin has the softest shadow to it. I turn towards him, half laying next to me.. he rests his forehead on mine. In silence he breathes.

Morning

His morning voice makes every morning we've been together uniquely comforting. I swear he sleeps deeper than anyone I've ever met and when he speaks for the first time each day it's simultaneously raspy and smooth like he's lost it in the night and it's quietly finding its way back. not like he didn't have the sexiest voice ever but this ... this is another level

He rests next to me and we're sharing my pillow, close, and I can't help but smile.

-Hi. i replied

The hand Severus has on my stomach slides to my hip and softly grabs hold of my body.

He pulls me in just a bit tighter so my shoulder and arm are pressed against him.