Eight

Madison stood in the bathroom and sighed as she looked to the pregnancy test that she had taken and that sat on the side. Madison felt sick. And she didn't know what to do or think.

Madison knew she and Raf hadn't been careful. But she didn't think she would get pregnant. Not so soon after she had lost her last baby. And she didn't know how to feel. But she felt torn. And she felt scared.

Madison knew that she and Raf were still in the early stages of their relationship. And she didn't know how to feel about the fact that she could be having his baby.

Madison knew she was scared. She was scared more than she would have liked to admit. Madison walked over to where the pregnancy test was she took a deep breath and picked up the pregnancy test. She looked down to see that it was positive.

She could feel the tears in her eyes. She was so scared. Madison walked out of the bedroom as she saw Raf as he looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked as she held up the pregnancy test and sighed. Raf walked over to her and smiled. "I know you're scared. But it's all going to be okay. I promise," he said as she looked at him and smiled.

****

Madison got to work and smiled as she saw Lexi who walked over to her. "You look how I feel. Are you sure that everything is okay?" Lexi asked.

"I don't know. But I'm pregnant. And I don't know how I feel. Especially after last time. I lost the last," Madison said.

Lexi smiled. "Having a baby. It's far from easy. It changes everything. And it's scary. But at the end of the day, you will have this baby. This human that you made. And it's worth it. I know it's not like before. You have Raf and he will be an amazing dad. He's a great guy. You're so lucky to have him. I know that you're scared. But I also know that you'll make a great mum. If it's what you really want," Lexi said.

Madison looked to her and smiled. Madison knew what had happened. And how it killed her to think of the over the baby she lost. And she knew that she did love Raf. And did want to somehow make it work. And try to have their baby. And she knew that it was going to be easy. But she knew she couldn't lose another baby. And she hoped that she and Raf could handle a baby. Knowing it was so soon into their relationship and knowing it was something they never talked over.

****

Madison smiled as she stood on the ward. Raf walked over to her and kissed her. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked.

Madison smiled slightly. "I'm okay. I'm just tried," Madison said.

Raf kissed her and smiled. "I know. I know it's hard but it's going to be okay. I promise," Raf said.

Madison looked to him and smiled slightly. "I want to do this. Us and the baby. I know it won't be easy. But I want to do this," Madison said.

Raf looked to her and nodded. He smiled as he placed a hand on her stomach and looked into her eyes. "It's all going to be okay. I promise."