Four

Madison was beginning to feel at home working at Holby. She was finally starting to believe she could get over John and what he had put her through.

When she woke that morning, she saw a text from Raf. She smiled .

Morning my beautiful friend. How are you? - Raf xx

Madison smiled widely and looked at him. She wanted to get closer to him. She wanted him. She soon replied to the text.

I'm doing good. I'll see you at work soon - Madi xx

Madison walked downstairs. Fletch smiled. "Morning."

"Morning."

***
Madison and Fletch went into work. Raf was waiting. "Morning."

"Hey."

Fletch smirked. He knew his sister had developed feelings for Raf. He wouldn't say anything. He knew she wouldn't act on the feelings. Not while she was still recovering from her ordeal.

Fletch walked off leaving Madison alone with Raf. Raf smiled. "I can't stop thinking about you," he said.

"Same. But we can't do anything yet. Fletch. He's still in overprotective big brother mode," Madison said as she let Raf pull her close.

Raf smiled and nodded. "Well we could do this in secret? I won't tell him if you won't," he told her.

Madison grinned. She felt Raf plant his lips onto hers. Madison kissed back and smiled. "Can we keep this between us for now?"

"Of course."

***
Fletch looked up as Lexi walked over. He smiled. "Morning."

"Morning. Where's Madison?"Lexi asked as she put down a patients folder.

"She's with Raf," Fletch explained. He saw the look on Lexi's face. "They're friends."

Lexi nodded. "Course. Friends."

***
Madison was thrilled that she and Raf were slowly becoming more than friends. She wanted to move on past John but his threat always came to the front of her mind. She didn't feel safe.

Raf walked over. "Hello beautiful."

"Hi. How's your shift going so far?" She asked as she put some folders on the desk.

Raf shrugged. "Can't complain. But I keep thinking about you," he told her.

Madison blushed. She felt so beautiful around Raf. He knew how to make her feel good. She would be lying if she said she didn't want to have sex with him.

***
All too soon, the shift had come to an end. Madison made her way out to Fletch's car. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Raf, you have to stop doing that," she said as she turned around. She paled. Standing there was John.

John smirked at her. "Thought you could get away from me? You were stupid and naive Madison. You can't ever be free from me," he said. He grabbed Madison and threw her on the floor.

Madison began screaming. John kicked her in the stomach before running off. Madison laid on the floor. She couldn't move. She felt blood between her legs.

***
Fletch came out of the hospital with Raf. He saw Madison lying on the floor. "Madi!" He yelled. He ran over and saw the blood. He looked at Raf. "I think she's miscarrying."

Raf helped Fletch carry Madison inside. He hoped they were in time to save her. He loved her.