Analu Silveira

she is the rumored girlfriend of Neymar. She is a model. She lives in Brazil, where neymar and her met. She was at the new years eve party with neymar and friends. It seems obvious that they are dating because She came to Barcelona with Rafaella, Thayse, and Julia. When she never has really been with that "crew" and was at the recent games with Barcelona. Her agency had also been asked by ego if her and neymar were a thing and they said things like its her personal life and she doesn't want people to talk about her personal life and her private business and she didn't mention it. so it seems that they are dating. Neymar had confirmed right the next day to Camila Karam, Soraja the serbian model, and elizabeth the lawyer right away that this is a lie. But for Analu he said no such thing. And it's not that he doesn't know About the rumors, because he does. He's always checking his tags and his manager (neymar pai) is also checking the news to see what they are saying about Neymar. Also when Neymar and Bruna were a thing they kept it private for one whole month and denied anyone who asked if they were dating, they were very private at first. Probably the same thing with Analu.
-
do you like analu? I personally dont really like her although I don't know much. She just is not my type of girl I see for Neymar. I ship Brumar, Camar, or any of Rafaellas good friends like Thayse although she's in a relationship.