Copa america

Neymar had a goal set this copa america, to bring justice to brazil after that horrid expierence at the world cup (although he was not playing). They were doing pretty well in the cup.. Until yes once again, Colombia. The whole match the reff had been hard on Neymar. Even called him a diver. Neymar was angry. He even called Zuniga some foul language. Colombia had beaten Brazil.. and out of anger he had kicked the ball.. Giving a little hit to a player unintentionally. He had gotten a red card. Later CONMEBOL (futbol association) had given him a suspensio for behavior. Which eventually did not decrease, but raised to 4 game suspension. Meaning he wouldn't even be able to play if they won. Neymar stayed in Chile training and hoping that conmebol would reduce the suspension. suffered through trainings even though he knew on the inside they wouldn't listen. As he said it killed him inside. He even watched the brazil x venenzuala game although not playing. Thiago Silva had dedicated his goal and the whole match for Neymar. But as of today, Neymar had left Chile to go back to his house in Brazil. For he knew that Conmebol would had give and he shouldn't have hope. But neymar has said he learned from his mistake and he is still learning. Hopefully his summer vacation goes well though.
Stay strong Neymar!