More on Carolina Dantas

Her name is

Carolina Noguiera Dantas.

She was born on May 27th 1993.

Making her a year in a half younger then Neymar. She is currently 20.

She has Davi most times, due to Neymar always in training or playing games. But Neymar still takes care of Davi when possible. Carolina and Neymar are good friends, they are always in contact, and sometimes when Neymar wants to sleep with Davi, Carolina lets him sleepover to sleep with Davi. They are a pretty good divorced couple.

Some people ship them

"Camar"

But the thing is, Neymar and Carolina don't like each other romantically. If you can understand that it was just a one night stand.. No love behind it.

Neymar follows Carolina, but Carolina does not follow back.

No one really knows much about there relationship.

But Carolina WAS at Neymars birthday party at camp nou!

She obviously brought Davi there. But pictures of her and Neymar probably weren't allowed.... Because their a pretty secret relationship.

She has also wrote to Neymar on instagram when Zuñiga injured him.

"Regardless of anything, me and Davi are always rooting for you!"

What do you think? Are you a "#Camar" Shipper?

I do think they would be a great couple! But signs are that Neymar likes Bruna romantically and Carolina friendly.

But we never know.

Comment what you think! Stay tuned for next page with more on Bruna Marquezine!