Side Characters

I'm not even going to lie, I would've enjoyed the anime more if there was one or two arcs focused on Team B instead of Team Natsu.

That's why I really enjoyed the Tartaros and Alvarez arcs, because unlike the others it showed more of the side characters and not just the main 5 over and over again.

One thing I really want to mention is (this links to my previous chapter about Lucy) that people claim like characters like Lucy are strong and their argument is 'well she's stronger than *insert person*'

I need people to realize that first of all, she isn't. Second of all the only reason she might seem stronger is because she gets 10 times more amount of screen time as the rest of the guild.

For example, people argue that Lucy is stronger than Juvia in the last seasons. Huh????? Where did they get that idea from?

First of all people seem to forget Juvia was literally an S-Class wizard, and in the Tenrou Island trials Lucy only got further than her because she won by fan service, while Juvia had to fight against TITANIA.

Lucy got more outfits. Wow. Surely that means she's strong. Surely. What do those outfits add to her strength? Fan service.

Juvia is stronger than Lucy and that's just a fact. If Juvia got anywhere near the amount of screen time Lucy got I assure you she would be so much stronger than what the anime portrays her to be. But instead of focusing on characters like her, the anime just focuses on Lucy. Sighhhhhhhh

The only reason Lucy got in the Tenrou trials was because of Cana anyways 🙄

I'm sure almost every single Fairy Tail member could beat Lucy in a 1v1. Anyone in Team B could, and they get 10 times less screen time.

If Team A and B were to fight, I honestly think it would be a fair fight for nearly all of them. Natsu vs Gajeel or Laxus would be a fair fight. Mira vs Erza would be a fair fight. But anyone in Team B would just easily beat Lucy. Cana? She could heat Lucy. Laxus? Without a doubt.

All that screen time wasted on her crying and getting new outfits while it could've been used to show other character's development and them getting stronger.

I'm so glad Cana got her own little character development arc in Tenrou. But of course, why put the spotlight on a side character for one arc when you could also put the spotlight on that character and Lucy 🙄

Would've been much better if Cana had asked literally anyone else to help her. As in anyone else.

I love all the different characters Mashima created. They're all so funny and quirky and they have their own unique personalities. And then there is basic Lucy.

What's unique about Lucy? Erza has her mood swings, Natsu has his optimism and stupidness, Gray has his stripping habit and his tsundere ass, Wendy has her cuteness and determination.

Lucy has uhhh... she uhh... she cries. And uhhh asks for help and begs people to save her. She has her spirits fight for her. She cries a bit more. How unique. Truly lovable.

Next chapter I'll talk about my fav characters and how I think they should be ranked based off of power. :)