Power Ranks

Let's start off by saying this is my opinion. You can have a different opinion, that's fine.

Some of the Fairy Tail characters ranked from least to most powerful (my opinion) -

20. Lisanna
19. Levy
18. Yukino
17. Lucy
16. Elfman
15. Evergreen
14. Freed
13. Cana
12. Juvia
11. Wendy
10. Minerva
9. Gray
8-7. Erza - Laxus
6. Mira
5. Rogue
4. Sting
3. Gajeel
2. Gildarts
1. Natsu

Now, let me explain why I put them in this order before you have a go at me.

I would've put Wendy up much higher, but she's in 11th place because even though she is a Dragon Slayer, she still has to learn tactics to work with her magic, since she is significantly younger than everyone else in the list. This puts her as a disadvantage as she has less experience, but she'll probably crawl up the list as she gets older and gains experience.

In the 100 year quest, it is confirmed that Erza and Laxus are basically equally as strong, so I put them in a tie.

Mira and Erza were close, but I think Mirajane would ultimately win. It would be very close though.

Cana would be above Freed and Evergreen, since she can use Fairy Glitter.

Yukino would be just under Lucy, since her magic is literally the same, but she has less spirits.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Yukino. I quite like her, it doesn't really matter that she has the same magic as Lucy. Yukino is a bit more independent than Lucy, which is why i like her. She's much less whiny.

I put Gajeel under Gildarts because Gildarts is quite op, he would be in first place but Natsu beat both Zeref and Acnologia sooooo yeah.

I put Gray in 9th place because I feel like he's a bit unstable in his demon slayer form, so I think Laxus or Erza would be able to beat him because of it.

Rogue and Sting normally work best together, so it was hard to sort them based off of power alone. But I put Sting as 4th and Rogue as 5th because Sting beat Larcade.

As to who my favorite characters are, here is the list-

1. Juvia
2.Erza
3. Gray
4. Mirajane
5. Gajeel
6. Cana
7. Meredy
8. Jellal
9. Lyon
10. Wendy

That's all for now :)