1~ The runaway

* The file "Not His World Anymore" has been renamed to "You Don't Have To Be Alone"

* Uninstall file?

[yes] [❤️No]

* Open file?

[❤️Yes] [no] 

* Opening file...

...

Save file 1: Y/n, LV 7, location: Dreamtale

[❤️Continue] [reset]

~

Sam stood in the empty field, looking out on the sunset with everyone you held dear to your heart. Chara, Cross, Dream, and a few others. Yasi, your child. Paige, the child of the original Undyne and Alphys. Sam's power had drastically slowed their aging, so they were still thirteen even though it had been ten years. Yasi was thirteen now too, and Paige, well her age was unknown. 

"Is this really it?" Paige asked.

"I don't know yet, all that matters is that it's our world, and no one can take it away from us." Sam replied, pushing their fluffy hair out of their face. 

It's been ten years since XGaster was killed and the multiverse was salvaged. The affected universes were slowly rebuilt and re-inhabited.  The multiverse was peaceful again, though you couldn't help but think this was the quiet before the storm. 

That night, you had a strange dream. You dreamt of a skeleton girl who looked like...XGaster. She wore a black skirt, a white turtleneck sweater, and a long purple coat. Her soul was just like his. As for hair, she was a skeleton. She overwrote long hair made of pure magic onto her skull. She pressed the overwrite button and your vision went completely white. 

You shot up in your bed, looking down at your shaking hands. Chara woke up, looking tiredly at you, except something was different about him. He was fifteen again. And...so were you.

***

Sorry this chapter is so short! I'm still working on world building but I'm super excited to keep writing this! I'll be linking a different song in each chapter so by the time the big fight comes, each character will have a fight theme. The one in this chapter is Y/n's.