4~ Planning

Here's what I imagine Paige's theme song to be

***

You agreed to be a part of the new x-event. That is, X thought you did. You agreed with an alternative motivation, to know what she was planning so you could fight back. You weren't just going to stand by and watch as history repeated itself. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Sam asked. In all honesty, you weren't that sure. You just knew you had to get your happy ending back. 

XTale was just like before. It seemed as if nothing had changed. There was something wrong, though you couldn't discern what it was. This "game" that X had made you join was strange, to say the least. Make XTale as perfect as possible without corrupting the universe.  It was clear her intentions were the same as XGaster's. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Paige asked you.

"Now that we know for a fact she only wants to torture us, we need to attack as a surprise. No one else can know about this." You replied in a whispered voice. 

The plan was to attack in waves, so as to tire X and either she would comply or she would need to be killed. The latter wasn't the most honorable option and you'd rather keep her alive. 

~

The night before the attack, everyone slept in the doodlesphere. Paige was able to fall asleep quickly, but Sam was the exact opposite. The fear of having to fight again overtook them. 

"Don't worry, my sunlight. It'll all be okay." Dream said, holding his adoptive child close and using his positive aura to help them sleep. When dawn arose, just like it did ten years ago, you would fight. Why was it that every time you thought you had the ending you had been fighting for, it was taken away? 

It's not fair. But then again, it never really was. You couldn't control what others did, only yourself. Life, sadly isn't fair. That was something you had to learn the hard way. But you had your boyfriend, your child. Wait. Your child. Where was she? You needed to find her, now. 

The anti-void was the last place you checked, and there she was. The had been transported there when you and Chara were reverted back to being fifteen. 

~

"Can't I come with you?" Yasi begged to come with you to fight. Eventually, you gave in and agreed.