6~ Nightfall

Ok so fearless terror is Y/n's second theme, and yes I am in fact a Touhou fan. I decided I wanted every character's season 2 theme to have lyrics so here! If you don't understand the lyrics (understandable I still can't understand them without looking at the lyrics and I don't know if I even translated them correctly) google it. The lyrics fit really well

***

"What's wrong? You haven't been yourself at all lately." Chara said, the worried tone evident in his voice. He cared? Your soul hurt, either from the hate quickly taking over or from knowing you had hurt him and the rest of your friends and family. It hurt, somehow. You were terrified of what you could do to them, but you weren't scared. It was a fearless terror. 

You weren't fully aware of what you were capable of, that wouldn't happen until later. But this feeling, it was anything but normal. Chara still stood there, waiting for your response. Your terror took over and you ran, ran as far away as your feet would take you. 

* Y/n fled out of pure terror...

What even were you capable of? Now wasn't really the time to find out. Now, you just had to get as far away as you possibly could. You eventually had to stop running, and found yourself in an abandoned mansion. Who could have possibly lived there, you weren't sure. 

The mansion had such a sprawling property around, characterized by the long since well-kept gardens and fountains. Inside the mansion was a large entry hall with candle holders on either wall. You hummed a small tune under your breath to be greeted by an eerie echo. At the end of the entry hall was a large door that led to another hallway with doors on either side, the end of the hallway having a large staircase leading to the upper floors. 

First, you went through the left door. It appeared to be a parlor of some kind, with a bar and dusty bottles of alcohol on the shelves behind the bar. All the bar stools were inexplicably gone, though. You left the room and skipped the other door, instead choosing to go upstairs. The next floor had a landing on the stairs, which stretched to the next floor as well. This floor was presumably where the bedrooms were, well one bedroom anyways. The rest of the floor was a large library. 

The bedroom on that floor had a large bay window looking out on a small pond in the surrounding grounds. Though, the window was covered in grime and dust, making it difficult to see through. The bed was covered with a fluffy blanket, dusty teal in color. On the nightstand was a small tea kettle with two mugs to go with, sitting next to a small music box. 

The music box was very uncharacteristic, though when wound it played a tune you vaguely remembered. The memory was so fleeting...it's just a burning memory(if you know where this reference came from, I listened to the whole thing with my brother and we were both terrified by stage 4). It was of Sam, playing a tune exactly like it on their guitar while singing. 

For an unknown reason, you took the music box with you to investigate the room opposite to the bar room on the first floor.