✩cuddling✩ (boyfriend x reader)

here's a super short imagine, but don't worry -- I have a Steve Rogers imagine on the way! enjoy :) 

"I swear I'm never getting up," you all but moaned into Y/BF chest whilst nuzzling your face further into his neck and tightening your arms and legs around him. Your actions elicited a chuckle from him, and you felt yourself smile as he did.

"Then don't," his fingers ran up and down your back as he mindlessly drew shapes on your soft skin "we have nowhere else to be and nothing else to do."

Rubbing your hand across your face in an act of stress, you sat up. "I wish we didn't, but you know for a fact we have hours worth of homework due tonight."

As much as you liked being able to school from home, you could swear that the phrase "due at 11:59 P.M." would haunt you to your final breath

"Well why can't that just be a struggle for 9:00 o'clock?" Y/BF suggests whilst moving to sit up beside you. "These are supposed to be the best days of our lives, there's no point of being more stressed than we have to. For now, let's just cuddle and be calm together."

Contemplating his offer, you wrapped yourself around him once again.

"You're right," you admitted to him "we have our entire lives to stress about work." Smiling up at him, you continued, "for now, let's just be at peace and in love together."