✩ your grandma passes away ✩ (boyfriend x reader)

6 Days Ago

You were mindlessly scrolling through your Instagram feed while cuddled up with Y/BF until you were interrupted by an unexpected phone call from your mother.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

Choking on her words, your mom said,
"Y/N sweetie," she trails off "your grandmother has passed away in her sleep."

Present time at her funeral

You stand by your grandmother's coffin, with tears running down your face. You quietly sob, still not over you grandma's death. You were incredibly close and you practically lived at her house when you were younger. Her cookies, lasagna, and everything she ever cooked was amazing. She gave you money on you birthday, and was like a second mother to you. As you remember all the amazing memories with her, you begin to sob uncontrollably.

"Why her! Why now!" You shout out through your tears.

You soon realise that you have been embraced into a hug. You cry into the person's shoulder as you both shrink to the floor, still wrapped in a hug.

"It's okay. She's in a better place now" The person comforts you

You wipe your tears and blink a few times, so you can see clearly who the person was. To your surprise, it was your boyfriend, Y/BF/N.

"Your mom invited me to make sure you wouldn't be alone.", he explained to you.

You sniffled a few more times before you managed to speak out,

"Let's just go."

You feel your fingers being intertwined with his, and show a small smile.

"There's that world famous Y/N smile" he jokes

You give out a small chuckle, and walk all the way home with him. Sharing your feelings, and trusting in him to comfort you, and simply just listen.
-
-
-
A/N:
Hey Guys! So Ik this is a bit different then what I usually post, but I kinda wanted to get out of my comfort zone so I hope y'all like it. Thanks for Reading!