~Verosika Mayday catchup~

I had to-

Next in the list issss:

Vortex catchup

Ms. Mayberry catchup

Tom Trench catchup

If you gave them a gift

If you were pregnant

How you met

You somehow became a new employee for her. She marked you as "employee of the month" on your first day, much to you and everyone else's confusion.

Who confessed and how did they do it

She did. You were doing your business, helping with her next concert and all that stuff. Suddenly, she walked over to you and cupped your face. She than shared a flirtatious love poem that she most likely found off the internet. You immediately pecked her lips, tears in your eyes.

Nicknames

For you: Dearie, sugar baby, kitten, love

For her: Siren, babe magnet, bubblegum bitch, may

Favorite place to kiss you

Neck, face, and ears

Do they like watermelon

Yes.

Top, bottom, or switch

Top

When they get jealous

She notices some demon trying to hit you up. She simply shoos them away, much to your relief. She then goes around hell spreading dreadful rumors about them, which everyone somehow believed. When she is done, she simply puts her arm around you and heads to her workspace together.

Your theme song

Contact names

For you: Suga' babe 💋

For her: Bubblegum Bish 😙

How you cuddle

OH LAWD, PDA ALL THE TIME. She has her arm around your back, groping your ass, as you walk around hell in mighty glory. She also hums a random song. Sometimes you grab her breast, which can get heated. A lot of demons yell at you two to get a room when you go at it in public, but she usually scares them off.

When you are sad

She will give you a bunch of tissues and some conversation hearts as she listens to you sob. Some of her workers try to intrude, but she makes them go away and finally locks the door. When you are done, she will give surprisingly meaningful advise. She also gives you comfort food, so that's nice. (agh I hate when I accidentally rhyme)

When you get hurt

She will casually get you a cast and some rubbing alcohol to cleanse the wound. She will also practically wrestle the truth out of you about who hurt you. When you finally choke it out, she will leave her employees with you as she goes in a murdering spree.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

She will straight up slap your ass, and comment about how adorable you are when you let out a startled squeak.

If you died

She will act like she doesn't care, but she does a surprisingly horrible job at it. She will sob in her pillows and have trouble sleeping. She will occasionally get panic attacks, and Vortex has to calm her down. She will even quit her job and give it to Vortex.

KiNkY

-loves pegging

-likes giving oral

-fluffy handcuffs

-belts and whips

-blindfolds made of pure wool

-has a mistress/slave kink and goes all out with it

-safeword is succubitch

"Yes, my love, right there... Oh, you want to serve me? Well, I can certainly have that arranged."

When you're sick

She will make you some ramen, as well as get you water with heart-shaped ice cubes. When she hands it over to you, she will kiss you goodnight and play rain noises to help you relax. She will also read you a book and dim the lights, but light a candle if you are scared of the dark.

When you wear their clothes

She was rehearsing for a concert. This is what happens when you date a singer- you get to hear their beautiful voice. Anyway, some of her employees were making a outfit for her to wear for the concert and asked you to wear it as a test. When she came back, she noticed you modeling in her concert outfit. She commented about how sexy you looked, but suggested it would look better on the floor.

Their reaction to "I love you"

"Shut up, baby, I know it~"

How you spoon

Verosika Mayday is the big spoon, you are the little spoon