~Karma Catchup~

(Karma is my HH oc, in case you dont know. she is a child, but for this, imma age her into a adult because pedophilla is gross. she still has a young mentality tho)

How you met

In the acid rain, you were walking with an umbrella. Karma was just dancing around and singing her favorite songs from her favorite history musicals (*cough* Six and Hamilton). After she leaped off a pole, she flown straight onto you. She helped you up, and you ended up getting lost in her pastel yellow and blue eyes.

Who confessed and how did they do it

She did. She was extremely nervous, however, so she usually tried confessing and gave up midway. When you two were at McDemons, she finally sucked it up and got the guts to admit her feelings.

Nicknames

For you: Sweetheart, god/goddess, royalty, Aphrodite

For her: Batty-for-you, cutie-pie, dork, goofball

Favorite place to kiss you

Usually forehead and lips, but she is really fine with kissing you anywhere.

Do they like watermelon

She tolerates the fruit, but she prefers the flavor

Top, bottom, or switch

Switch- she lets you be in whatever position you want, though considering not only is she about an inch taller than Charlie but also got trained by Alastor, it is physically impossible to top her. If you want proof, ask her exes.

When they get jealous

If they are just talking like normal, she will play innocent, but if the demon is flirting with you, she will pretend to accidentally spill holy water on whoever you're talking with. When you are gone, she will strangle the demon's neck with her tail and slap em as many times as possible. Hey, she didn't gain her name for nothing.

Your theme song

Contact names

For you: Sweetie

For her: Precious

How you cuddle

She once saw Sir Pentious constricting someone and decided to try it out for the first cuddle. She got into piggy-back-ride mode and constricted you with her tail. You were not able to move. Let's just say this is how every cuddle goes.

When you are sad

She will wrap you in a blanket and thousands of pillows and read you your favorite book. When you are asleep, she goes and flies around town to kill and steal from whoever made you cry.

When you get hurt

Basically Kayla and Zill in Bad Luck Jack.

Your wedding ring

When they are turned on

Bed. You. Me. Now. Or at 3 AM. Whenever you want.

If you died

She would cry A LOT every day. She would become less social and loose her passion for music. She would sometimes even try to go to heaven so that she can be willingly exterminated, to which Charlie usually stops her- and if it is not Charlie, it is surprisingly Baxter.