~How you cuddle~

(yes i am paying more attention to this than Moonbird, thanks for noticing)

Charlie

Come on. Both 'Cuddles' and 'Charlie' start with c (i mean so does Crymini but we will get to her in a bit). Of course she is a expert on cuddling. She wraps her arms around you, holds you, pets your hair, and sometimes even softly sings like you were a little baby. Blushing factor goes through the roof for the both of you.

Vaggie

She is slightly more reluctant on cuddling, but she still is good with cuddles. She holds your waist, hums a song she written herself, and rocks the both of you slightly, while death-glaring any demon that even looks at you two wrong. Sometimes you both pass out, with her spooning you. Sometimes this ends up going to a steamy direction. One time it ended up resulting with demonic screeching for no reason. Who knows.

Angel Dust

It takes very little to get him to cuddle with you. He uses all four arms to squeeze you tightly. This gives you a chance to use his chest fluff cleavage as a pillow, which he likes. He also adores YOU cuddling HIM- he is touch-starved as heck and loves to be held.

After you are done cuddling, he wrangles you into bed with a lasso and gets on top of you and- wait no i don't wanna write a lemon yet pls no

Alastor

He pulls you close to his chest, pets your hair (sometimes sniffing it), and hums a radio melody. When you are asleep, he will tuck you into bed, kiss you goodnight, and read you a bedtime story to make sure you stay asleep. Before you wake up, he will make the both of you food- usually cooked flesh of his last victim with eggs on top.

Husk

It is a challenge to get him to cuddle with you, being the tsundere he is. The easiest way to do so is to pet him, swap out his booze for warm milk (he used to hate this, but he now tolerates it), and give him a wing massage. Results vary, but he will usually be ready to cuddle. He will lay on your lap, wrap his tail and wings around you, and purr as you pet him.

Niffty

She LOVES cuddling with you even more than cleaning. She likes to pick you up and squeeze you tightly. You like picking her up and rocking her as if she were an infant, playing with her hair. Sometimes you both like to sit in the corner sharing earbuds while playing your favorite songs, while you pet her like she was a kitten (how she got her nickname). When you pass out while cuddling, she makes sure the hotel (or wherever) is extra spotless for when you wake up.

Baxter

Because he hates being touched, you always ask permission before cuddling with him, but he always insists he needs a break (unless he is in the middle of a experiment). He usually buries his face in your neck while you hum his favorite song. He sometimes even gives you love bites if he is feeling heated. He calls it marking his territory.

Crymini

Whenever you two feel like cuddling, one of you usually jumps in the other's arms, which results in falling, and i don't mean in the cute anime way or the 'can you feel the love tonight' roll- i mean in the most chaotic and painful way possible. Regardless, you two laugh your socks off... then get flustered when you realize what position your in.

Mimzy

She is normally busy preforming, so you two don't cuddle often. When you two get the chance, though, she is downright going to take it after a massage from you. Yall just hold each other in each others arms, getting lost in each other's eye. You pet her hair, and you slow dance in the dining room together. This is cute until you realize the fancy food you were making is burning.