1 - Love at First Sight

⛤⛧⛥

"Hey," His deep sexy voice resonated in my uterus.

"Hey bro," I responded because I am a manly man and even though his voice gave me a boner I couldn't show it.

He looked into my eyes and my knees just about collapsed right then and there. If I fall, will he catch me in his strong Iwa-chan bara arms? Bara bara. Bara bara.

I pretend fainted and I heard Mr. Obama's concerned voice circulating around my limp head. It went straight to my throbbing penis.

While he was carrying me bridal style I slowly inched my hands over to his arms to feel his huge muscles. However, my eyes were closed and I couldn't see where his arms were! I accidentally touched his dick instead!

It was huuuuuge.

I just played it off as still being unconscious. If he noticed that I was awake, he didn't show it.

⛤⛧⛥

When I awoke, I was in a new bed I hadn't seen before. Am I at his house?

His room smelled sexy. Just like him.

I wonder if he has ever had sex in these sheets? Maybe he'll have sex with me in these sheets?

*Gasp* What am I thinking? I'm a straight male!! I swearrrr!!

I continued to pretend to be asleep when the sound of the bedroom door opening filled the room. I peeked through my half-closed eyes and there was Mr. Obama, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and skin still steaming and covered with droplets of hot water.

Blood immediately rushed to my... face, of course.

He walked over to me. Then his deep sexy voice rang out.

"I know you're not asleep, bruh. I can see u blushing at the sight of my rock hard.... abs."

I let out a screech and flailed my arms about.

Then I abruptly stopped and looked at him. "Oh, I'm sorry, you woke me up."

"Is that your morning wakeup routine?" Mr. Obama asked in his deep sexy voice.

"Yes, Mr. President." I responded cheekily.

"Well," he chuckled in his deep sexy voice, "I find that so hot." He said in his deep sexy voice.

"T-Thank you Mr. President," I stuttered manly.

There was a small silence that washed over us until he broke it again with a stern voice.

"Well, I should at least know the name of the man inside my bed," He said (sexily).

"Right... I haven't introduced myself. I'm Sangwoah. That's all I need to say."

"Okay, Sangwoo. Tell me about yourself." He suddenly fucking screamed at me.

I looked at him panicked and then he stopped himself and cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, I have LoudVoiceitis. It makes me randomly shout at times."

I ahhh'd and nodded my head at him. "I'm so sorry Mr. Obama, that must be so horrible. Whatever can I do to help?"

"Tell me about yourself," Dumbledore asked calmly.

"Well, UwU. I-i," I timidly said. "Teehee. *giggles* I-i'm Oh Sangwoo. I am still in love with my dead mother, I am a psychopathic serial killer, I have a piss kink, and I write Drarry fanfiction in my spare time. S-senpai."

"Woah," He breathed. Then he got really close to my face. "I also have a piss kink."

"Mr. Obamaaa" I teased, giggling.

"Please," his hot breath tickled my ear as his husky voice continued. ".. Call me Barack."

⛤⛧⛥