3 - Barack Obama has a Huge Dick

⛤⛧⛥

"This is Sangwoah, who dis?" I said into the phone.

"Sangwoo... Please Sangwoo..." The mysterious sexy deep voice said.

Suddenly I recognised it as the same voice that used to give me a boner every time I heard it.

I looked down. Damn! I have a boner.

"President Obama, how did you get my number??" I shrieked.

"I looked you up in the brown pages." He said confidently.

"Aren't they called the yellow pages?" I said slowly.

"Yeah but i got some shit on them"

"ok"

"Anyway PLEASE SANGWOO I LOVE YOU," he cried.

I scoffed and tapped the toes of my cowboy boots that arrived from Amazon that day together. "If you loved me why did you eat out that one chick?"

"It's hard to explain. Look out your window."

Suddenly there was a tap, tap, tap.

My eyes slowly traced over to the cum stained window.

Mr. Obama stood there wearing nothing but some crusty socks.

Holy fuck, he's huge! Who knew the 44th president of the United States was packing?

I let him in and then whispered angrily at him. "What are you doing at my house? And why are you naked? And why is your skin sparkling?"

"I couldn't tell you over the phone. But in reality................im a vampire."

"Gasp," I said out loud.

"There are assassins after me and trying to kill me with garlic." He whispered.

"Then why were you eating out that one chick?"

"Well, I drink blood."

A silence passed over us as the meaning behind his words settled in my mind.

"oh that shit gross af"

Then his lips were on mine. They no longer tasted like garlic.

His fingers traveled around my waist and pulled me closer so I could feel his raging hard on against my 8-pack.

As he stepped forward he stepped on my cowboy boots.

I ripped my lips from his. "Bitch gon step on my fucking toe bitch with the fucking cowgirl fucking boots bitch disgustang."

He silenced my words with another kiss and dropped onto his knees.

I muffled a moan as his brown lips wrapped around my 2 inch weener.

I think at some point he bit my dick. I'm secretly a masochist so it only made me hornier.

"Oh yes daddy." My hips bucked as I cummed into his mouth after literally 12 seconds of his blowjob.

He swallowed it all and rose. Suddenly he started licking my ear and pointed his 3 foot cock into my mouth.

"Woah, Barack. I'm never going to be able to deepthroat all that." I said incredulously.

"Don't worry, Sangwoo. I have a surprise for you" then he fucking pissed in my mouth.

The yellow liquid dribbled out the sides of my mouth as i failed to swallow it all.

He turned me around and without any prep shoved his 3 foot shlong inside of my butthole.

"MR. OBAMA YOURE TOO DEEP!!" I screamed in pain.

"Nonsense, peasant." Dumbledore said.

He thrust deeper and deeper into me as my 2 inch dingle cummed again.

"Oh my god, Sangwoo. I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING SANGWOO!! AAAAAAAAAA" HE SCREAMED AS 4 TONS OF WHALE CUM EXPLODED IN MY ANUS

He sighed and princess carried me to my bed and laid us down together next to each other in the 69 position. I went to go suck his dick but he stopped me. "No, Sangwoo. Now we sleep."

"Yes sir."

But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep because one question was still on my mind.

Silence.

Silence.

"Hey Mr. Obama," I started.

"Go to sleep" He responded.

"Okay but first, Mr. Obama... aren't you the president? How did you get a job as a professor at Piss Kink Community College?"

"Don't question the logic of Wattpad fanfictions, you wrinkly ballsack. Now go the fuck to sleep."

And we fell asleep in each other's arms.

⛤⛧⛥