4 - You Bit My Penis

⛤⛧⛥

I woke up very hungry.

So I walked into the kitchen of my very small 4 story apartment mansion, and opened the fridge.

but....the cake i bought along with my cowboy boots yesterday didnt satisfy my cravings.

I ate the entire cake and I still was hungry. Or rather..............thirsty.

I took a shower and wanked my two inch weener to clear my mind.

As I walked out, I looked at myself in the foggy mirror. and OH MY GOD.

i was so hot. Damn,sangwoo。ur hot af.

BUT ALSO

I reached forward a finger toward the mirror......and wrote "peepeepoopoo" in the fog.

However, as I was looking into the words......i looked in the mirror and saw nothing.

There was no me in the mirror

woah what the fuck i thought

"I did too much cocaine two weeks ago" I said out loud.

And then it hit me.

WHAT IF IT WAS THE HEROIN?????

But I didn't take that much heroin?

Anyway, I looked into the empty mirror again.

Oh my god, i was so thirsty.

And then it hit me for the final time as I looked down at my weener.....and saw two bite marks.

holy shit.im a vampire.

⛤⛧⛥

"GODDAMN IT BARACK" I screamed

huhhhh? he drawled from the bed

"YOU BIT MY PENIS !!!!!!!!!

"Indeed, 'tis observed to be true. However, my companion, I see no apparent predicament. What seems to be the matter?" Barack questioned incredulously.

"Barack, dear friend, I happened to notice something whilst I was inspecting my genitals. There appeared to be two relatively tooth-sized bite marks on my pee-pee." I explained.

"I acknowledge that. However, I repeat my question, which was, What is the significance of the Great Depression beginning in 1929 on the modern technology industry?"

"Why, my good sir, it means that iM A FUCKING VAMPIRE YOU SAGGY PENIS

WOAH WHAT THE FUCK barack screamed

suddenly i felt a really strong urge to sink my teeth into his neck. i inched closer to him.

"S-Sangwoo? What-What are you doing, don't come any closer!!" He moaned.

I sunk my teeth into his neck as he screamed out in pleasure. AAAAAAH SANGWOO

suddenly i pushed him down onto the bed and started taking his hole length up my ass

Our sexual sounds complimented the morning dew as they spilled out into the open air.

Wheeeee! Oinka oinka! Haaaaaaheeee! A-whooooga A-whoooooga! Aaaaaargh! Hneeeeeeeee! Fnrgh! Grunt grunt! Hinggggg! Whazzo! Boink! Zowie! Ker-splat! Holy catamite Batman, this is intense! Owwwwww! Aaaaaah is that the time? Oh oh! Yeah, do me like a chicken dressed as a squirrel you fucking maggot! Slap! Fwap! Mooooo! Cockadoodledoo! Urrrrgh! Hurrrrgh!

Urk urk! Squeak ah squeak ah! Ooooooooo! Yippee Ki-yay! Thar she blows! Aaaaaaaaahm.

"What? You've come already? You bloody selfish bastard!" I gasped.

"How impudent of you to call me that! I'll have you again, right here, right now, I tell you!" He argued back.

"Then do it, you silly scallywag!"

But by then I had already put on my underwear.

suddenly he RIPPED off my underwear

after he fucked me silly once again i stood up and pointed my finger at him.

"These knickers cost £40 and you've ruined them - you stupid, clumsy, ham-fisted, impatient, inconsiderate lummox!"

"Go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-liver'd boy." He farted in my general direction.

"I scorn you, scurvy companion." I hurled back at him.

"I am sick when I do look on thee," Barack spat at me.

and then i RAN OUTSIDE!! but i was NAKED !!!!!!

OH NO WHAT WILL I DO NOW ?????????

And that's what you missed on Glee!

⛤⛧⛥