Chapter 3: Flashbacks/And Trauma

Cypher's POV

I was now prepare to tell her everything.

Cypher: here. Is why I didn't get to see you. Now here is why. And what happened to my uncle Max. And w-what happened to me..

Flashback

Younger Cypher POV

I was in here the store and I'm going to buy foods with my uncle max.

But as the day would come. It was just normal. As always would be. We are just going to buy. Some food on the way home until this happened.

???: on the ground now!

I looked behind me and saw a man in a mask that I could tell it was danger to me.

Max: kid get down.

???: you!

Max: oh shit. Get down kiddo.

Cypher: uncle max?

I looked up at him as I saw many of them are here.

I looked at my uncle as he pulled out something from his bag. He also has a gun. Since my uncle was an ex-cop.

Max: stay down.

???: you! What ar-

Bang

The shooter fell on the ground dead. As the others shooters turned.

???: shoot this motherfucker!

I saw uncle Max dodges some of the criminals and hid on a different shelf. He blindly shoots at as he covered managed to injure two.

???: kill him!

I saw Max just went out his hiding spot and shoots at another one. Killing but unfortunately. He didn't SAW THE CRIMINAL BEHIND HIM!

Cypher: UNCLE MAX BEHIND YOU!

But it was too late!

Bang!

My eyes widened and tears starts to fall from my eyes. As I look as my uncle fell to the ground.... dead...

???: thanks for that this guy is a serious pain in the ass!

??? (2): yeah..

I saw the criminal/robber look at at the crowd of hostages

??? (1): ANYONE ELSE DARE TO PLAY HERO!?

The hostages were looking frightened and they huddle at each other or stay still. But for me... I suddenly felt none.... just nothing... I stared at my dead uncle corpse....

Cypher: M-max? Wake up...

I pushed his corpse side to side.... I was still thinking he was alive....

Cypher: No...No....No...No...No

As I mutter the words I felt my eyes water and my hands shake... my eye twitches as I slowly look at the robbers in front of me...

Cypher: YOU...KILL...HIM...YOU....FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!

My vision went red and I felt some sort of sparks on me.... my teeth gritted at the confused robber.

Robber: what the fuck. Yeah we kill your fucking uncle and what are you going to do!

OK THAT FUCKING DOES IT!!!

My mind was clouded with Rage.... PURE RAGE!

I raised my hand suddenly as I looked at the robber who was in front of me but as that happens he screams in agony I was confused as I notice the other robbers were as well fell to the ground... what the hell? Am I doing?

As I then start to notice the energy in me feels sparks more... I them look to see some.... what the hell

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It hurts... it hurts... it fucking hurts! Stop it! Stop it!

I also fell to ground as I see some memories... Am I absorbing these memories?! There aren't mine...

I start to hear more screams of agony it wasn't just the robbers it was also affecting the HOSTAGES AS WELL!!!

I was completely Absorbing everyone's memories and thoughts....

The screams.... the visions... it's too much!!!

Cypher: STOPP!!!!!

As I said it I felt my brain slowly shuts down I fell to the ground as I breathed really heavily.

"Someone....please....help....me....."

I noticed everyone wasn't moving once they hit the floor no one stood up... no one at all.....

I gave a one last glance as I passed out...

Flashback Over

Cypher's POV

I cried as I keep remembering it... I held my head as I felt some arms wrapped around me.... I slowly opens it and it was Elizabeth hugging me...

Cypher: L-lizzy...

Elizabeth: shhh shhh it's ok...

I couldn't help it but I hugged her and cried more.... it's too much... the pain is still there...

We stayed like this for more minutes

I'm so tired... I felt my eyes slowly closes as I was still in my friend's arms...

I couldn't hear what else just silence... only that... and just that....

End of Chapter 3