Chapter 6: Personalities...

3rd Person POV

As the whole morning Cypher was driving in his car heading to his work... he looked at his watch and see a lot if traffic in the way...

As the male yawns and drives he swore he looks at the glimpse in his car... as he make a look at his left... he saw a shadow like man.... sitting next to him... he looks like a Phoenix but darker and red... he wore a trenchcoat and hat...

Cypher knew who it was... it was Charlie... or Crook Man

(Author's Note: Ok this Charlie or CM if you wanna call him is indeed the same one in The OTV-Verse... but this is a different personality and motive... while Charlie is a Psychopath and Manipulating Parasite in the Original in here he was Cypher's alternative personality or secondary mutation... Also this is an Alternative Universe... so the events in the OTV-Verse never happened.. here)

Charlie: oh boy... kid... you barely got out of the clingy fox girl from earlier... what was her name?

Cypher; Lizzy and she is my childhood best friend...

Charlie: ohhh old love I see~

Cypher blushes at what Charlie said... so he hit Charlie at the head...

Cypher: n-no shes not! What are you talking about?!

Charlie laughed as he hold his head in pain...

Charlie: l-look man! You where incredibly looked so flustered...

Cypher; s-shut up dude! We are not like that! Were just friends! Nothing more!

Charlie; dude.. your gonna hurt her feelings...

Cypher frowns as he keeps driving

Cypher; I don't... I don't wanna hurt her... but no matter what... she'll only be my sister figure... not my girlfriend in the future ok...

Charlie: well if you say so...

Charlie then disappeared and return back in Cypher's mind... where all the other and more personalities lived...

He then keeps driving... as he looked at his phone... and start his shift...

He gonna pick a passenger...

Unknown to him... a familiar fox girl was tailing on him... riding a stolen motorcycle... and wearing a helmet...

End of Chapter 6