"Sudden But Forced Invite"

M/N was in his room,casually playing video games.He rolled his eyes when he heard a knock from the door "Come in!",he clicked his tongue when he saw San come in.He paused his game and stopped playing "If you're gonna bring me to another place with your friends,don't even speak a word.",the older sighed "Listen,you don't need to be like that to them.I just want you to at least socialize with other people that aren't like you,and I want you to grow out this phase of yours".M/N clicked his tongue "Dream on,stupid!,the boy went to change and walked out in all black.He put on his boots and glared at San "Happy now?",the older nodded before hugging him.M/N tried to push San away and successfully did it on one try,he cursed under his breath before walking to the living room.His lips curved into a very upset smirk when he saw the 7 boys sitting on the couch.San walked down and grinned "We're all ready,let's go!",the boys stood up and walked to the whole while Yeosang swung his arm on M/N's shoulder before walking out with him.The boy tried to escape the older's arms and Yeosang found it entertaining.Seonghwa laughed "San,is your brother that upset when he's forced to join us?",San nodded "You'll be crazy enough if you think that's his limit of anger".

Once they were in the car,M/N was casually silent as they listened to the songs the group released.San watched him before noticing that he was silently tapping his feet.He whispered something to Wooyoung before he spoke "Seems someone likes our songs~",M/N shyly blushed and looked away.Yunho chuckled "That's nothing to be embarassed about~,that's a good way of supporting your older brother~",M/N glared at San as he mouthed something "I'll kill you when no one is looking".The older grinned before looking back at the front.Seonghwa looked at the boy with a smile "Why is he so cute when he's upset?~",San looked at the older "He's much cuter when he's alone in his room~,his happy noises can make you melt instantly~".M/N layed down on the chair in embarrassment.San smirked "We were right to sit him in the farthest back seat~",Jongho smiled "You sure are,hyung~".

They arrived to the destination and M/N was reluctant to leave his seat.San took the boy out the car and smiled when he got cuddled due to the cold.M/N stayed close to his older brother as he was shy to be with the others.Mingi chuckled "He's 15 and he acts like a 10-year-old,how heart-melting",San smiled as he ruffled the boy's hair "Its something I had to get used to since we lost our parents.I stood as a parent for him so he could be happy".M/N tightened his grip on the older once he heard about his parents,San smiled "Okay okay,I won't make you remember that again.I'm sorry~".M/N let go of San and held his hand,San grinned "Let's go~".The boy nodded before following the others.Hongjoong who was the same height as M/N was talking with the boy,M/N enjoyed talking to the older since he was smiling happily.Seonghwa looked at the boy with a smile while thinking : "Such a precious baby...He's too delicate for this world.."