oh jeebus

Lived long enough to see myself become a villain, huh? Leaving you all on a cliffhanger and disappearing? I'm surprised my last update was in August lol I just don't prefer this platform anymore.

One thousand likes. Are you serious? I was never expecting this much of a positive reception when I first started. Honestly, I tried reading the first couple of chapters and man do I feel uneasy about it. It's been a hot minute since I've written for this, though. Thank you so much for reading.

I did get back into writing, but I was a bit embarrassed on this platform. As you may notice, I took down most of my stories and cleaned up a bit. 

The reason I stayed here was for a community and mutuals, most of which have moved beyond this site and for valid reasons. For me, I just wanted a new start. Also, I didn't like where Wattpad was going in terms of interface, direction, etc. 

And then they got bought by Webtoon or something so that's interesting.

I feel really bad for sort of dipping from this project. To be honest, Bungou's manga I'm far behind and I sort of forgot everything that happened so when I wrap this story up, it will probably deviate from the main storyline. I know I can do better than the previous chapters, but to keep sentiment and my sanity, I'll just...try to write a cohesive ending to whatever the train wreck of the last couple of chapters are. When I have time and the interest. Don't have much of that lately.

Also, that L comment chain in like chapter 3 or something was hilarious. Absolutely a piece of work.