08

"fucking hell, sapnap. someone kissed me last night" ava blurted, after minutes of him pleading her to tell him about her night out. his eyes widen, "oh, wow. really?" 

"mhm, i dunno why it happened but wow." 

 slowly, her eyes traveled tot he vase full of yellow roses that had arrived earlier that week, they were settled on her nightstand, and she wondered about the sender. 

what it'd feel like for him to be the one kissing her. instead of a random guy at a party. she quickly snapped out of her thoughts. why? ava didn't even know dream that well. why was she thinking about him like this? 

though they have been getting a bit closer recently. 

get to know him better then, she thought, but shook her head. they weren't even that close. she would let their friendship evolve naturally. if it happened, it happened, if it didn't, oh well. 

but to have his lips fit perfectly to hers, to have his hands settle on her waist, and pull her impossibly closer. she wanted to thread her fingers through his hair, though she had never seen it, she imagined it would be soft. like silk. maybe it'd fall over his eyes in the most charming way. 

hesitantly, she focuses back on her friend in the call with her. who was trying to tell her something. "i'm sorry, what did you say?" she asks, hoping he'd repeat himself. 

"i know an aquarium here in orlando, if you wanna make the drive and swing by."

her eyes go wide, she quickly pulls up a new tab, and searches how long the drive would be. an hour and twenty minutes. 

"oh my god, sure." 

"cool, how about in like two weeks, we got something for you when you arrive."

she was so excited, that she did not hear him say 'we'

"woah, okay. for sure." 

"friday work for you?"

the girl nods enthusiastically, before realizing he can't see her. "yeah, that works good. wow" she replies, still in shock 

sapnap smiles, opening the discord groupchat with him dream and george. 

'see you soon, george' 

he sends it, and goes back to his conversation with ava. 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

george was planning for his trip to florida, he was leaving tomorrow, and would be staying with his best friends, then when they got to the aquarium, he would surprise ava. well, they all would. 

they would have to be very careful, in order to keep this from her for the next couple of weeks. 

he was currently in a call with the aforementioned friends. 

"how am i gonna facetime her and not have her notice that i'm in a different place?"george voices his worries. "just tell her that your house is having renovations done or something." sapnap gives a pretty good solution. 

"wow, that's good. are you sure you came up with that?" 

"shut the fuck up, george." 

dream was aware of their playful bickering, and it was background noise. he was in his thoughts. should he show ava his face before they met up, he felt they were getting slightly closer. and he trusted her. she was so casual when he saw her face for the first time, maybe he could be equally as casual. 

the 6'3 male had gotten her phone number one night when they were in a call, they had been texting on and off. maybe he could facetime her and just show her.