Chapter 3 An old friend arrives

No one's POV

It's currently late at night. We are currently in Y/n's house or in better terms his mansion. He is currently walking down the stairs to get a midnight snack, when suddenly he hears the sound of a giant vacuum with an explosion happening shortly after and a lot of screaming. 

Y/n: Those screams sound familiar..... to familiar. EH probably nothing it's late at night. For all I know it's some people having fun with fireworks or something. I need me some chocolate.

Y/n's phone begins to ring

Y/n: Uuuuuhhhhhh. What is it now?

Y/n: Looks at his phone and he sees Haruna calling him.

*ZA WARUDO

(A/N: Now some of you guys are probably wondering how Y/n got Haruna's number well the answer is in this flashback)

........................................................................

This is happening during the third year of middle school

Y/n is currently in class and the teacher just announced that there was going to be a two person project and began announcing the teams. After a few minutes, he said that Y/n and Haruna were going to be on a team together. Some people groaned mainly because they wanted Y/n to be on a team with them because it would just mean an instant A as Y/n was the smartest in the whole school. Even smarter than the teachers. At the end of class Haruna walked up to Y/n's table and greeted him.

Haruna: Hello Y/n

Y/n: Hello Haruna my guesses your here to discuss about the group project.

Haruna nods.

Y/n: We could do it at my house if you want. I've got plenty of space.

Haruna: If you wouldn't mind having me of course.

Y/n: No, not at all. Oh. We should also exchange numbers to make things easier down the road.

Haruna blushes slightly

Haruna: S-sure I don't mind.

Haruna and Y/n took out their phones and began exchanging numbers.

Y/n: Aaannnddd done! Well I'll guess we'll discuss this at a later date Haruna. 

Y/n gets up and leaves the classroom

Haruna on the other hand is freaking out on the inside.

Haruna: OMG, I GOT HIS NUMBER!!! 

........................................................................

Y/n picks up the phone.

Y/n: Haruna why are you calling so late.

Haruna: W-well I just wanted to tell you about something...

Y/n: Really? You rarely call me nowadays so my guesses this is something pretty important.

Haruna: Well when I was walking Maron when I suddenly Rito with another girl running on the rooftop.

Y/n: Hmmmmm. Weird.

Haruna: I know. I never knew Rito could run on a rooftop.

Y/n: No Haruna that's not the weird part. The weird part is that RITO IS WITH A GIRL! THAT MAN HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE OPPOSITE SEX. I'VE SEEN HIM PASS OUT FROM LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A GIRL IN A SWIMSUIT! But it is strange for him to do that. I'll head over and check on him. Thanks for telling me Haruna.