Chapter 12 Not so manly man

Y/n and Rito were rushing to school since they were a bit distracted this morning. Y/n had decided to stay with Rito as he felt that something important was going to happen if he did. Following his natural instincts he walked or in Rito's case ran to school. They were running down some stairs when Rito started complaining.

Rito: Seriously, Lala is so lucky. She can fly if she's in a hurry.

Y/n: What are you going to do? Blame your heritage?

Rito: Wha-?! Of course not! Though I wouldn't have minded having wings so I could fly everywhere.

Y/n: Less talking more running or your going to be late. Save your breath and energy.

The both of them then spotted a girl? with green hair but she? was wearing the male school uniform. She? was also just standing there for no good reason. Y/n thought the person seemed similar to someone he knew but decided to dismiss it. The girl? noticed them to and gave them a small smile.

Y/n: Rito I know your going to stop and try yo talk to her but don't. Remember you have a tight schedule. I'll talk to her and catch up to you later.

Rito was about to protest when he remembered that Y/n was also an alien so he simply nodded and raced pass the girl? while Y/n simply slowed down to a halt.

Y/n: Hey you'll be late if you don't hurry up.

???: Thanks,but I'll be alright.

Y/n: Okay, then. Later.

Y/n then ran off not wanting to get into someone else's business as for all he knew she? was going to get picked up by a vehicle and get driven to school. While he ran off the girl? stared at his back wondering something.

???: He seems familiar.....

Then a fly lands on he nose causing her? to sneeze.

Slight timeskip brought to you by chibi Ren embarrassed for wearing girl clothes in public after sneezing

In the classroom

The teacher just got in and everyone took their respective seats. The teacher then announced that there was gonna be a new transfer student arriving today. A girl that had an attractive figure with dirty blond colored hair and dark brown eyes who was also good friends with Haruna was the first to speak up. This girl was Momioka Risa.

Risa: Another transfer student?

The girl right behind her also gave her input. She was also good friends with Haruna. Her name is Sawada Mio.

Mio: Lala just came here, another one already?

The door then opened revealing the transfer student. He? had hot pink eyes and the top of his hair is white with two points sticking out, while the bottom back part is black. Many girls in the class took a liking to his looks however Y/n once again felt like he knew this person before. The teacher confirmed his suspicion when he said the transfer's name.

Teacher: Everyone please welcome Ren Elsie Jewelria. Please be nice to him.

Ren moved his hair back which for whatever reason made most of the girls go crazy.

Ren: Nice to meet you.

Most of the girls in the class start fan-girling about him. Saying things like "So cool!" and "Beautiful!".

The teacher was looking for an empty seat to assign to Ren when the boy in question started walking towards Lala.

Ren: I finally found you, my bride.