Chapter 11 Going back

Momo: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR LEAVING!?!?

Momo was very upset when Y/n told her and the others about him going back to Earth.

Y/n: I still have a life outside of deviluke remember. Don't worry I'll be back in a week or so.

Momo: Just take me with you!

Y/n: Trust me, I would if I could buuuut-

Gid: YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE UNTIL I MEET AND JUDGE LALA'S FIANCE!!! YOU ARE STAYING RIGHT HERE TILL THAT VERY MOMENT AND PROBABLY STILL HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR A LOT MORE TIME!!!

Sephine: Now, now calm down, dear.

Nana sighs and facepalms at her sister's and dad's immaturity.

Y/n: So as you can see I kinda can't bring you with me.

Momo: B-but-

Nana: Sis as much as I hate to do it, I have to agree with him on that.

Momo: So you want him to leave?!

Nana: Of course not! If anything I want him to stay here with me an-

Nana immediately covers her mouth before she could say anything else. She proceeds to blush from embarrassment.

Y/n: Anyways, I'll be going now.

Momo: Y/n wai-

Y/n proceeds to teleport out of there immediately to prevent anymore drama that was going to happen if he continued to stay. He finally arrived back on Earth in his room. He laid down on his bed feeling a weight had lifted from him. Not long after his return there was a knock at his bedroom door.

Y/n: Come in.

Jack: Young master, allow me to welcome you back home.

Y/n: Thank you, Jack.

Jack: Should I inform the school of your return from your trip and will be continuing school tomorrow?

Y/n: Yes but remember to avoid any and all information about where I went.

Jack: Of course, young master

Y/n: It's the afternoon of a Sunday so I doubt Rito's out. I'll ask him about what's been going since I left.

Y/n proceeds to go out and walks towards the Yuuki household. Y/n reaches their home and knocks on their door. Rito opens it and is surprised to see Y/n.

Y/n: Hey been a while.

Rito: Y/n!? Where have you been?

Y/n: I was out of town doing some business stuff but I'm back now. I came here to ask if anything interesting happened while I was gone.

Rito: A few things happened I guess. Come in first. It'll be better than just standing at the doorway.

Y/n nods. The 2 entered the living room and sat down on the couch.

Rito: I guess a few of the more interesting things that happened while you were gone was this girl who didn't like Lala that much and challenged her to a competition.

Y/n: Let me guess this girl's name is Saki Tenjōin?

Rito: I think so. How'd you know?

Y/n: I met her once in school. That one meeting alone got me enough information on that snobby brat. The situation just sounded like something she'd do. Anything else?

Rito: Apparently Zastin set up a ton of security systems. One of them included an emergency escape capsule which apparently is my room. Yeah to make a long story short it activated and my room was flying through the sky until Lala and Zastin finally got it under control.