Chapter 4 Wait A Minute... WHAT?!

Mikan's POV

In the morning

I begin waking up from blacking out but for whatever reason I can't yet remember why? All the other times I could remember....

(A/N: Yes. This is not the first time Mikan passed out because of Y/n...)

I begin feel something holding on to me. Although I'm not sure if its just my blanket being tangled up. Wait, I'm pretty sure I passed out..... SO WHAT THE HELL IS HOLDING ON TO ME!!! I begin to open my eyes to see that I'm currently face to face to a sleeping Y/n.

Oh thank goodness it's just Y/n...... HOLD IT!!!! I'M CURRENTLY SLEEPING WITH Y/N!!!!! HIS FACE IS SO CLOSE TO MINE!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

No one's POV

As Mikan is internally breaking down and her face is the color of which would put a field of roses to shame, our Y/n is currently waking up from the sudden burst of heat. Mikan still not noticing immediately turns her head away from Y/n further contemplating life, as Y/n stirs even more from the sudden movement. Unconsciously, he grabbed Mikan's head with one of his arms and pulls it towards him. Unknowingly to Y/n he kissed Mikan's cheek making said person's face to explode into steam that could put a train to shame.

The sudden burst of steam immediately wakes Y/n up.

Y/n: Woah... Who's making all this steam this early in the morning.

Y/n then notices that the steam was in fact coming from Mikan.

Y/n: Mikan! Are you okay?! You're burning up! What's wrong?!

Y/n gets up and begins shaking Mikan rapidly.

Mikan: I-I-I'm f-f-fi-fine! N-nothing's w-wrong!

Y/n: Are you sure? You know you can tell me if something is bothering you. You know I care for you a lot.

Mikan reddens even further.

Mikan: I-I t-to-told y-you it's n-nothing! M-more importantly why are you even here?

Her face beginning to cooldown.

Y/n: Do you not remember when I said that we should have a sleepover.

Mikan: O-oh r-right. Where's Rito then?

Y/n He's right over there. 

Y/n points towards Rito who was still unconscious.

Y/n: I should probably wake him up. School and all.

Mikan: Yeah. While you do that I'll got makes us some breakfast.

Y/n: Thanks.

Mikan: No problem.

Mikan leaves the room and enters the kitchen.

Y/n: Now........ 

Y/n gets up and walks towards Rito.

Y/n: How to wake you up this time. Oh I know.

Y/n grew a mischievous smirk and begins using his Nemuina powers. He sprays Rito with a bit of dust he made and began giving Rito the possibly worse nightmare for Rito he would ever have in his entire life.

A few seconds later.

Rito: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Y/n: Dude! Why are you screaming?

Rito: N-nothing just a bad dream..... Wait how am I home? Where's that girl? Was last night also a dream? Why are you in my house?

Y/n: You never change do you Rito.*sigh* Well Haruna called me last night saying you were running on the rooftops with some girl, which I still can't believe but after hearing that I have no other choice but to believe it. Also I dragged you back and asked Mikan if I could stay over.

Rito: I-I see..... Dang I shouldn't have helped her if I knew I she was gonna just leave me unconscious on a tree.

Y/n: Nevermind that. Mikan's cooking breakfast and I don't want to miss that. So come on let's go!

Rito: Yeah coming.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n foodgasming while eating Mikan's food.

Y/n's POV

After saying goodbye to Mikan, me and Rito begin walking to school.

Y/n: Oh yeah Rito, I'm sorry...

Rito: For what

Y/n: Weeeellllllllll. Don't get mad but I may or may not have accidentally told Haruna you used to have a crush on her during middle school.

Rito: YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU DDDDDDIIIIIIIIIDDDDDD WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Y/n: Don't worry! She took it really well. It's fine.

Rito: This is so embarrassing!!! I don't think I'll be able to talk to her again...

Rito looks at floor.

Y/n: Like you could before?

Rito: Ouch....

Rito is now on his knees sulking.

Y/n: Oh hey Haruna

Haruna: Hi Y/n... is Rito okay?

Y/n: Don't worry he's fine. I just told him about our conversation last night.

Haruna: That just makes me even more worried. What is he even doing?

Y/n: He's just sulking here, I'll snap him back. RITO GET UP!!!!!

Rito: Huh what where how why?

Y/n: Glad to see you back from your inner thoughts.

Haruna: Hi Rito

Rito: HARUNA!

Y/n: Geez Rito, calm down. Nothing gonna change between you to okay.

Haruna: Y/n's right. It's not like him telling me that makes me see you as someone different.

Rito: I still feel hurt from that but I'm relieved nothing's gonna change between us.

Y/n: Just saying, how were you gonna confess to Haruna anyways. Like what were you gonna say to here.

Rito: Well I probably would have said...

Rito close his eyes and someone falls from the and lands in front of Rito.

Y/n and Haruna: ???

Y/n: She looks oddly familiar but I can't put my finger on it...... Where have I seen her before....Hmmmmmm.....

Rito: I've been madly in love since the first time I met you so would you please!

Rito bows.

Rito: Go out with me! 

Rito looks up to see the girl he saved last night.

???: Wow, so you felt the exact same way I did last night! Oh Rito my answer is yes!

Y/n: Her voice sounds familiar....

Rito: Wha???

???: AH! Let's go get married right away!

??? begins giggling.

Rito: Huh? Wait? How did you? Lala why are you here?

Y/n: Lala as in Princess Lala Satalin Deviluke!?! That hair, that outfit, that upbeat personality, no mistaking it, that's definitely her!!! Is this the girl Rito saved!?! Did she just say she and Rito were getting married!?! When did he grope her!?! I didn't know Rito knew of formal Deviluke proposals!!!

Haruna: Huh!?

Y/n: Wait a minute... WHAT?!