Chapter Three

(May - June)

Harry was very surprised to learn that their portkey didn't drop them off directly on their bed. He had been sure that Marvolo the Pervert wouldn't have waited to consummate their marriage.

The portkey dropped them off in a very ornate entry hall. The servants were already there standing at attention like a line of soldiers. An older gentleman, maybe a butler, stepped forward and bowed before welcoming them to Italy.

They were in Rome somewhere, though Harry knew there wouldn't be much exploring going on. Maybe a little if he could cajole Marvolo into taking a tour with him.

Marvolo's castle had apparently been a religious center of some sort, he thought it used to called the Vatican or something, before his conquering of the non magical world. Marvolo hadn't outlawed non magical religion per say, but it was extremely frowned upon to follow anything that nay sayed magic in any form.

Marvolo turned to him and whispered lowly into his ear, "I will leave you to get ready for me. I'll see you in an hour." Harry gasped lightly and shivered before Marvolo pulled away and left.

Harry was led by a footman to the Master Suite. The room itself was huge and very dark, decorated in darker reds and maroons, giving it a very cozy feeling. The light was already low and intimate, and the huge carved four poster bed was already turned down and had heavy maroon curtains.

Harry was sure he'd missed some details of the room as all he could focus on was the bed and what would be happening on it.

Someone had already laid out his clothing which he was nervous to see was a sheer, thin robe thingie that would leave nothing to the imagination. He paused to take a fortifying breath before he began searching for the bathroom. He found it and had to stop to take in all the gold in the room.

'I hope Marvolo's personal rooms at the palace aren't this extravagant.'

Harry shook himself before he started the bath and striped down. He took a few minutes to undo his hair and jewelry before he laid them out reverently. His crown he took back out into the bedchamber which he then set on the bedside table. He bathed quickly but thoroughly. He stepped out and dried off swiftly before making his way back to the room.

Harry stared pensively at the bit of fabric he was expected to wear.

'It's not like you'll be wearing it long.' He let out a slightly hysterical giggle before he dropped his towel and swiftly put the robe thingie on. It covered all of him and bits of lace were strategically sewn around the crotch. It didn't do much though besides blur things out.

Harry climbed up onto the bed and crawled to the middle. He kneeled there for a while trying to calm his nerves and breathing.

It wasn't that he was just nerves, he was also very excited, shown by the half chub he was already sporting.

Before he could work himself back up into a tizzy the door opened. Marvolo stepped through from the sitting room.

Marvolo stopped just inside the door, taking in the vision that his little consort made. Harry's long luscious hair was slightly damp and flowing down his back. His cheeks were pink and the lace robe didn't hide his arousal. Big green eyes stared back at him with nerves and heat.

Marvolo let out a growl, which caused Harry to meep, and slammed the door behind him before he stalked across the room to the bed.

He tore his own dressing robe off and crawled onto the bed. Harry had jumped when the door open, meeped when it'd been slammed but now he just stared mesmerized as Marvolo came towards him. He blushed profusely when Marvolo stripped, being graced with his first view of his husband.