Troy~dork:soft

I was sat on the couch playing on my Nintendo Switch..animal crossing.
As I was doing that I didn't even hear my boyfriend come into the same room as me.
Until....he scared me. I glared at the brown haired boy with frustration. I was tryin' to fish and this man had to scare me and my fish away, yeah nah! I got up and walked over to him and pushed him on the couch. I straddled his lap and just sat there. It was awkward for a few seconds.
The silence was way too loud.
I pulled my head from his neck and looked at him.
How could I stay mad at him..I mean his eyes make me soft..
"What are you staring at?" He asked.
"Your eyes" I said bluntly without thinking.
He blushed a little.
You giggled.
"Sorry that was blunt" you said smiling at the pink tinted boy.
"Mm" you hummed laying back down on your boyfriend.
"You have to get up"
"Why?"
I said snuggling further into him. He accepted his fate and just let me cuddle him till the cuddling turned into a nap and I had forgot all about my animal crossing fish accident.
Troy ended up just napping with you.
A/n: sorry for not updating I try I'm just not signed into this account anymore and I'm loosing interest in "TikTok"  boys, but send in some request and that will help me get my flow back! Thank you for reading!