Mark anastazio~ "Love"

I was walking back to my apartment after work, like per usual. I saw a bench and my feet sorta hurt so as a person would do, I sat down. As soon as I sit down I have this familiar feeling...a tingle an, adrenaline rush. I get up and walk all the way back to my apartment and see mark waiting for me on my door step. I look at my phone just now getting the calls he sent me. "I'm so sorry baby" I say apologetically. "Your good princess" he says hugging me while he was holding flowers "these for me?" I ask "no, there for my dead grandmas and grandpas" he said jokingly, I frown "no, of course there for you." We have always had dark humor, that was our 'thing' I kissed him and let's just say it got out of hand. I unlocked the door as he grabbed my lower back. As soon as the door pushed open I faced him and kissed him, I bit his bottom lip gently pulling it out. The reaction on his face. I already knew he was horny. He grabbed my right leg pulling it up and pushing me on the couch. "Do you want to do this babe?" He asked politely, "yeah just get my pants down already...!" I said in patient. He chuckled at me and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down he pulled off his shirt in the process. We both eagerly got each other undressed. Mark leaned down and kissed between my thighs getting higher and higher with each loving kiss, he got to my heat and kissed the front folds and looked up at me for permission I nodded he smiled and put two fingers in pushing them in and out. I was slightly moaning but he wasn't satisfied with that apparently, he got faster and faster till I was moaning his name. "Sh-i-t...Mark" my head was leaned back into the couch I looked down to see his eyes on me he smirked and went faster "princess your so hot sometimes" he says in a slight whisper. I climaxed he went up to me and kissed my neck humming along it while making hickeys slowly up surely. I moved his head to face me and was making out with him. He then put him self in me I let go of the kiss while he kissed my neck harshly. "Y/n" he said in a deep tone. He picked a steady but fast speed and kept building it up to the time the room was just filled with claps and him kissing me asking me if I'm being hurt and my moans. He's always so gently even though I don't want him to be. He goes faster to ride out my highs as I climaxed then I got and idea. "Flip" I said he did so and I got on top. I sat on his abs for a minuet kissing him and humping his stomach basically. I got on top of him and we both made eye contact while I slowly sank down on him. Then I mooned and it was over. He fucked me upward. Like how does a human being do that so fucking well. He felt so good too. Then I came again. We both stoped looked at each other "was that the longest?" I asked he nodded "I'm pretty sure" he said and smiled I laughed then I noticed how plump his lips were "I'm so sorry baby" I said "for what?" He asked "your lips there so plump also probably your back to...." he smirked and looked at my neck "and I'm sorry to your neck as well" he said giving me a kiss on my nose with both got off each other and shared a shower later watched Netflix.