Mattia~ night in

I was reading my book on the couch when the front door to me and my boyfriends apartment opened, "Hey mama's" he said exhausted. He just got of a plane ride were he hand been at an event for tiktok for 3 days. "Baby" I said going up to him as he sat his bags in front of the door. I hugged him, then took in too knowledge he was half awake. "Hey come lay on the couch and nap for a bit" I said leading him to the couch he kissed my forehead and laid down slowly. I got up and went to the bathroom. It was gonna be a Netflix spa kinda evening I decided. I grabbed a new face mask I had got and some other stuff I though would be nice and brought them down stairs. I ran to the kitchen and made some popcorn. After I was done I sat out ceasings and then I had the great ideas to make a tiktok. I made it so I zoomed in to Mattia then transitioned to pop corn then face masks then after Mattia's nap I turned on Netflix and finished my tiktok. I pulled the face mask tube from behind me and Mattia frowned, "please?" I asked pouting he nodded and tapped his lap for me to come sit on his knee as I applied it.  He kept making faces as I tried to apply it, after I did it he kept touching it to see if it was dry. "Mattia stooop! Let it dry!" I said annoyed while scrolling through instagram, he just rolled his eyes in response then called into my shoulder looking at my phone as I scroll through. "How much longer ma?" He asked sweetly "5 or so minutes" I said. He picked me up and put me over one shoulder so my butt was right in his face, "why hello" he said jokingly, poking my butt. "Put me down!" I said annoyed "nicely" he said "okay fine, please put be down bubas" he did as told then pecked my lips softly. The time on my phone went off and we both ran too the bathroom to wash off our face masks. After that we cuddled in bed and drifted to sleep.