Troy Zarba~asleep

I was sitting on the couch fiddling with my nails deciding what I should do I mean what are you supposed to do in quarantine, I fucking hate the corona virus it's so stupid then I thought, spa day! Boom. I headed on Pinterest to find a face mask I could just make at home, it was a mud mask. I threw my hair in a bun ran to the bathroom turned on the faucet and let the water fill up the bath. After twenty or so minutes I put some bubbles in and put my face mask on and got in. I listened to music. Then after a while my eyes fell dark.
*some time later*
I woke up in my boyfriends hoodie and underwear. "Hey" he said walking into our shared bedroom where I laid upon our bed. "Did I fall asleep in the bath again?" I questioned as I blushed "yep, you sure did" I sneakily got on my phone at Troy came and sat by me and put on that's what I like" (play the music at the top) and the speaker it was hooked onto earlier was still running he was confused first but then started singing his lungs out.... "we're talking trips to portico say the word and we go!" And then I joined on "you can be my frica girl I'll be frica" and then he looked at me and kissed me I was off guard a little. "I always knew you were perfect.." and them we both laughed at the moment cause they're just not normal for us. Then he looked at me again. I looked him up and down. He picked me up as I put my legs around his torso and he slammed me on the bed. "Are you okay with this?" He asked "yeah I'm fine with this completely" as I chuckled he smiled and took both our shirts off and flung them across the room. Then his boxers mind you I didn't have a bra on and I had nothing under these boxers either. He pulled them down as he slowly went down to my v line and started giving me hickeys I moaned a little hickeys didn't really turn me on but his mouth sure did. I looked down to see him starring at me with lust as his eyes shined sound cliche I know. Then he went up and gave me a light soft kiss on my folds and back up to my face he went. We kissed and then I sat up to take off and clothes covering his bottom half. He took my by my waist and fucked me like that I was bottom he was top per usual. But this time he was going harder and faster like he knew I was craving attention. "Sh..it babe" I said in a stutter. He was focused and grunting I was so turned on it wasn't even funny. He went faster "fuck y/n" he said a little to loud "you...are..fuck!" I said in sarcastic tone that slowly turned into a moan, he some how went faster I think with an adrenaline rush or something and went deeper and faster then before making me feel like I would never be sent too heaven. Then my body stoped working and his did to we both came and then he looked at me and said "damn....I didn't think you'd last..." then gave me a loving kiss on my forehead and pulled out. "You didn't think I would last I didn't know when you'd stop!" I said. I hit his elbow softly and cuddled him "I love you princess" "I love you too, now let me sleep" I said and quickly fell asleep.