1: New Death, New Lies

CONTENT WARNING

DOXXING, MENTION OF DEATH, STRONG LANGUAGE.

One week later...

On Monday morning, SNHS was once again filled with the hustle and gossip of teenagers. While everyone was either happy that they got to have a good time on the field trip, others were stressed or sad that they had to leave the camp and join their studies again. While the ten were all still weirded out by what happened back at the camp, they will always find a way to distract themselves from it. As they said, nothing happened, but unfortunately, it did.

"What are you guys doing today after class?" Kai asked, trying to get the mood up. Unfortunately, none of them could even give him a little smile.

"I'm going to visit my sister. I haven't seen her in a while since she's focused in college." Chaeryeong cutely answered while playing with her hair. She was the only one that didn't look dead on the outside. She was instead the only normal looking one. Chaeryeong had a cute and innocent personality that made her charming for all people around the school. Boys always try to take advantage of her innocence, but she ends up still rejecting everyone.

"I'm going to study. Senior year isn't going to be easy, it's better to prepare for it as soon as possible. You guys should the same. " Soobin said while picking up an algebra book out of his locker. Soobin was the smartest out of them all, and he took school the most seriously too. In other words, Soobin was a nerd, but a popular, chic, cold, and good-looking one. That's what makes him popular at SHNS.

"Journalism club, as always," Beomgyu answered in a more resonant voice than usual. He seemed sleepy too. He was probably awake all night studying, Kai thought to himself. Even though Beomgyu hated school with a passion, he still took great care of his studies since his dream was to become a famous Journalist. That's the main reason for why he took his Journalism club so seriously.

"I don't know. I don't have dancing club today, so I feel like I should just try to relax my mind and stay at home." Yeji analyzed her fancy, diamond-styled nails. Yeji was SHNS's it girl. She was popular for every reason you could imagine, for the way she looks, talks, dresses, charms, and much more. She's so perfect in other people's eyes that she's known as Little Miss Perfect around the school.

"Well, I got Tennis club today. Guess we won't be able to meet each other then." Kai disappointingly said while looking down at his shoes. Kai was charming and adorable. He was also amiable. Even though his cute face and personality might leave people thinking that Kai is too innocent and shy, they are entirely wrong. Kai is also flirtatious naturally, like he was born with it. So of course, he had multiple girlfriends, but no one of them worked out.

"Hey, guys, so what are y'all doing after school? I have no plans today, so I'm free!" Yeonjun excitedly smiled, trying to bring the mood up, and it only worked for Yuna. But of course, she was Yuna.