6: Under Pressure More Than Ever

"Look darling, I don't care if you have a fucking secret

"Look darling, I don't care if you have a fucking secret. But since you are being so stubborn, I might as well reveal it to your friends, or even better! The whole school, where you'll be seen as the girl who kissed the drugged kid without its consent. How about that? P.S. twisting things is my favorite hobby, kisses <3 "

An unexpected message that from no other than A themselves, remained on Lia's mind all day and night. Even though she never cared for her smartie, poor girl reputation, this was the only thing she didn't want the school to know; Especially since she knew the bullying would get awfully worse.

When staring at the peach-colored sink, drops of tears continued to slip from Lia's eyes, as she slowly looked at her image in the mirror. Her lipstick was stained, and she looked like she woke up from a very uncomfortable slumber.

Lia felt ashamed to look at her reflection, as it showed the weakest she could be, and that's the last thing she would want to be, weak. "Common Lia, stop being dramatic... You can do this." Her voice could barely speak out loud with a sob interrupting her phrase. Her voice was shaky and so was her body, just imagining the bullying she had to suffer since young for being poorer than other kids left deep scars on her.

After some deep breaths, Lia gave a last look at her reflection before taking her small phone out of her jacket's pocket. She took another deep breath before sending a message to her friends.

"Come to the rooftop right now. I have to tell you guys something."

Sent.

"So... are you going to tell us your little secret or what?"

After Lia's message, everyone including Ryujin, immediately headed to the rooftop to see what the mysterious secret was. They were desperate to know what Lia wanted to tell them not only because she seemed so serious, but because they were crazily cold because of Seoul's weather.

"Well, Uhm... Taehyun, remember when I told you about what happened to Soobin?" Lia spoke the loudest she could so she could try to outspeak the fierce wind, which seemed to somehow come with a message, or you could say a feeling.

"Yeah, what about it?" Taehyun with his cold and serious face replied to Lia.

"Well uh... If you guys didn't know, Soobin passed out because he got drugged so he ended up passing out. I don't know if he's back to school or not but that's not the point." the atmosphere was becoming harshly intense. It was getting colder and the five teens were seen shivering, with their gloveless hands in their pockets and their hair flowing into their faces.

They were standing still, waiting for what was coming next, like Lia was going to announce that her non-existent cat died. "Lia, are you gonna stare at us all day? It's freaking cold, say it already." Lia gazed at the grey-ish clouds, which faded in together with the daylight blue sky. It didn't look exactly pretty, but it looked poetic.