irl + instagram

That night Mia had fell asleep with a massive smile on her face , she could feel her self falling for Chris . Although she wanted nothing more then to be with him she knew it wouldn't happen as the 15 year age gape couldn't be ignored. Mia cursed her parents for not conceiving her earlier .

THE NEXT MORNING

All of Mia's friends all sighed in relief seeing the happy girl skipping around the house , they didn't know what Chris had said or done to make her this happy but they were extremely grateful .

The girl was dancing and singing around the house with a smile so bright , no one could remember the last time Mia was this happy . It made them think had she ever even been this happy ?

rose lewis just posed on her story

mia roberts just posted

miarobs

liked by chrisevens and 6,294,782 othersmiarobs: "who made her this happy" - lenn view all 597,413 comments chrisevens:who did make you this happy ? 😉miarobs: wouldn't you like to know 😌🤚🏻lennholmes : i know who now 😼user7617391: your the rea...

miarobs: "who made her this happy" - lenn
view all 597,413 comments
chrisevens:who did make you this happy ? 😉
miarobs: wouldn't you like to know 😌🤚🏻
lennholmes : i know who now 😼
user7617391: your the reasons thousands of girls have eds stop posting your body
chirsstan:why is chris still commenting
user618196: chris can do way better
roselewis: danggggg !!!
emmalewis: ur so fucking hot ! can we fuck ?
marvelstanssz: shut the fuck up no one cares
jamalevens81 : stop being happy maybe
COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

The minute that Mia posted she instantly regretted it all the hate was starting to get to her , she though she was finally happy then all the comments start coming in .  Mia and all her friends were having a great day having so much fun and when she posted on instagram the day was ruined .She had started to refresh the comment section out  just seeing more and more hate .

"hey Mia ?" Lenn had asked the girl worry laced her voice , all Mia the was mumble a what still scrolling on her phone

Emma came up behind her and took her phone and instantly her face fell all the hate Mia was looking at was awful.

"Mia ...." Emma said cautiously

"doesn't matter , i don't care" Mia muttered standing up grabbing her phone out of Emma's hand and started running up stairs into her room while tears rolling down her checks. She couldn't understand what she did wrong .

So that night all she did was cry and cry and cry until she fell asleep