irl

When Mia woke up the next morning she was still in the same shitty mood she was in last night and she couldn't shake it . The girls had tried everything to help even tried to get Chris to help again but it didn't work she was still in a slum .

She wouldn't get up , she wouldn't eat and this had went on for awhile . Mia had complete ignored her phone , all she would do was sleep .

Lenn had the idea of flying in Sarah, Mia's mom and trying to get her to help since Mia was low-key scared of her mother . So when she arrived she found her daughter lying in bed , tear stains on her cheeks and Neo her dog lying next to her .

Though Mia had been in some bad states in her life this was by far the worse condition Sarah had seen her in .
The only thing Mia's mother could think of was bringing Mia to the doctor . After about an hour of trying to get her up and ready Mia was in the passenger seat while her mother drove her to the doctor.

Coming out of the doctors appointment Sarah had tears rolling out of her dark brown eyes , the doctor had diagnosed her daughter with depression and anorexia . Mia was given anti-depressions to take daily but the thought of taking the pills scared her more then anything, she had always been like this with medicine. This scared Sarah as she knows once she's gone Mia won't take them anymore .

On the way home Mia's phone had rang again , expecting it to be one of the girls she had answered the phone without looking at who it actually was . "What do you want" Mia spoke harshly

"Well hello to you too Mia" a deep voice said . The minute the voice spoke she looked down at the contact.

"Shit Chris i didn't mean to answer you" the girl spoke quickly

"Why? did i do something?" Chris asked with guilt lacing his voice

"No! i just have been going through something at the moment" she sighed

"Are you alright? do you wanna talk about it?" he asked again

"Can i ring you later?" she asked in a low voice as if she spoke any higher she would break

"of course you can , i'll talk to you later" he said

"thank you" she said as she hung up

Mia just lightly smiled at her phone when she heard "who was that ? a boyfriend?" Sarah had asked smiling at her daughter

"I wish" Mia trailed off