irl

a few hours later

Everyone was sitting around the massive table eating from some random takeaway Rose had suggested. Surprisingly it wasn't that awkward, all the girls had clicked with Chris straight away . After the awkward walk in from Emma a few hours earlier, Chris had felt very awkward around the girl as she had continuously made jokes about it .

Also surprisingly the food was actually half decent considering how none of the girls felt safe going in so they made Chris go in .

The dinner table was full of laughter from everyone . Mia was smiling like a mad person , she was so happy Chris and all her friends were getting on so well .

After everyone broke off into there own conversation Chris would every so often look over at Mia and smile turning his attention to Mia from his conversation with Lenn .

Soon after everyone had returned to Mia's big couch while Chris had cleaned up after he insisting to .

Mia had gotten off the couch and had went over to where Chris was Standing. After a few minutes of him not noticing Mia's presence he had turned around to see the girl smiling .

"How long have you been standing there for?" he had asked

"not long" Mia responded moving closer to him

He had yet again wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, she had put her head on his chest closing her eyes feeling tired. After a few minutes of just standing there Mia had fallen asleep in his arms .

Chris had picked the girl up and started walking towards the stairs passing the girls.

"i'm going to put her to bed" he said quietly

They all just nodded in response.

He had brought the girl up to her room and tucked her into her bed and kissed her cheek . He had then made his way back downstairs.

"I'm going to go back to my hotel" Chris had said grabbing his jacket

"Stay" Lenn had started

"it would make Mia happy , i haven't seen her smile this much in awhile" she continued

"Are you sure?" He questioned

"100%" Rose butted in

"Thank you i'm going to go to bed then" He smiled

"The guest room is across from Mia's room" Emma stated

"or you could just stay in her room" Lenn smirked

"Night girl" Chris laughed

"Night" they all called back

Unfortunately they were being extremely loud and had woken up Mia from her sleep . She heard Chris walk up the stairs , she was disappointed when he hadn't come into her room like Lenn had suggested.

Later that night Mia kept tossing and turning not being able to go back to sleep. The girl got up and went into
the guest room were Chris was half asleep hearing the door open. He had opened his eyes to see the sleepy girl .

"i can't sleep" she spoke softly

Chris didn't say anything he just opened his arms and the girl crawled into the bed laying her head on his chest . He had kissed her head and the two had fallen asleep again peacefully