Ch.1

Liams POV

I couldn’t believe it, we were on our fourth tour as we formed a band. I was just astounded by how many fans we had, it was absolutely amazing! Because of these amazing supporters we had we were now one of the richest people in the world. But money never entered our mind. Some haters would usually say we only did this for money, but they were wrong.

We did all of this for the fans, and for us. When we got created on the X Factor we were all nervous, we didn’t know what fate had for us. But through this long journey I could tell that we were all thankful for what happened these last few years. We all just loved being on the road. As much as we loved our family too, we became a part of each others family.

All the rumours of us breaking up meant nothing, we were together forever. All these positive thoughts were running through my mind right before our fourth tour On The Road Again was about to start. I was currently in New York City shopping for some clothing to wear during the concert. I felt like my time was due to treat myself nicely.

So I was shopping inside a store of course that had to be closed or else I would get mobbed, but it seemed that someone found me through the glass windows. I was just looking through the clothing racks and then all of a sudden I heard a knock on the glass. My security guard with me told me to stay back while he looked to see who it was.

“It’s a fan. Wanna say hi?” he said looking at me.

“Of course, it’ the least I could do.” I said.

I had to say, these fans were pretty sneaky. I was so sure that no one saw me come here but I had been mistaken. Not that I was mad, I loved meeting the fans and having a quick chat with them while I could. It just seemed very clever to me of how they found us.

“Hello. How are you?” I asked giving her a hug.

“I- i’m good.” she said stuttering.

“Don’t be nervous, it’ just liam here.” I said causing her to giggle.

As soon as she giggled, a tiny cough escaped her. Nothing loud, but she did sound sick.

“Sorry, it’s just I love you so much.” she said breaking down in tears of happiness. I found her so sweet and shy. I just loved fians like her, she was so gentle.

“It’s ok love. Don’t cry.” I said bringing her into a hug.

“You seem a lot taller in person.” she said finally getting comfortable.

“Thanks, I get that a lot.” I said.

“I have a tiny drawing for you, and do you mind a picture and signing this please?” she asked kindly.

“Of course love.” I said signing her notebook.

I knew I had to go in soon because I did have a deadline to shop so I quickly took a couple of pictures with her and took her drawing she had for me, which indeed looked amazing. I hugged her one last time as I stepped inside and checked out the items I was shopping for.

But what I noticed was that when she was walking back to go to what seemed like her boyfriend she sneezed into her elbow three times and wiped her nose with a tissue. I didn’t mean to be a creeper and stare at her while she walked down the street, but I mean I was interested.

That’s when I just realized she was sick. I knew we had to leave soon to get some rest for my plane ride to go the Australia which was stopping in the UK after to pick up Zayn, but this was a problem. I wasn’t sure I was sick. N’or did I feel anything right now, but I mean if I was sick then that was disrupt the entire first leg of the tour.