Ch.5

Pauls POV

It was now the next day and I was in the hotel room with the boys bodyguards and we were trying to find out what these boys seem to have gotten. They all had high fevers, but however some symptoms were worse than others. Liam was very congested, Zayn had a very sore throat, Louis' fever was the highest ith a migraine, Harry was freezing, and Niall couldn't stop sneezing.

Even though each boy had their own little dilemma that was worse than the rest, they basically all shared the same symptoms. We decided it would be best if they all ate something considering the fact that they were now getting a little better and that they were actually hungry for something now.

I woke them up quietly one by one to ask them what they wanted me to get them. Zayn still had lost the majority of his voice so he wrote down what he wanted with the little bit of body strength that he still had left.

They all still were feeling a little down so I just got them all tubs of chicken noodle soup and gave them each a bowl. It would be easy for them to digest it and it would be good for their throats which would keep their coughs from reoccurring.

"How is it?" I asked seeing Harry drinking straight from the bowl.

"Good." he said in a gravelly voice clearing his throat right after.

When I turned around and Looked at Zayn and Louis, they were fast asleep with their steaming hot bowls in front of them. I guess they were really tired but I still needed to make sure they ate something. I awoke them quickly and for a second they were trying to bat me away so they could just continue to sleep but I made sure they ate anyways.

I probably should have let them sleep, but the soup was doing them good. I needed them to get better soon because we had a concert the next day and Zayn's high notes were very important. They all were important. Without one member the band is incomplete let alone five.

I let the lads sleep a little more just to see how they felt after. I was currently in my hotel room bed sitting at the edge typing the setlist for the concert but then I heard the door open. I turned around to see Harry standing at the door looking deathly pale with Zayn by his side.

"Everything alright lads?" I asked rushing up to Harry who couldn't even stand up straight. Zayn even looking as sick himself had to hold Harry to make sure he was ok.

"Harry's feeling worse." Zayn whispered coughing at the end lightly.

"Oh ok thanks. Lay down some more." I said to Zayn leading him to his couch again.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked just to make sure they were comfortable enough.

I got no response but a couple of nods saying no so I quickly returned back to the room seeing Harry lying down on my bed looking the worst he's ever been. He was all pale, sweaty and his curly locks of hair were stuck to his face from his sweat. He was also breathing quite heavily and I had no idea what that meant.

"Harry what's the matter?" I asked sitting him down and kneeling down in front of him while he sat up on my bed.

"I don't feel good." he whispered putting his hands on his chest as he coughed very wetly. I rubbed his back as he coughed so hard he had to lie down just to regain some strength.

That's when I finally realized what was happening. Harry was probably having an asthma attack due to him being so sick. He didn't even stop coughing for one second and I knew what that meant. I quickly poked my head out of the bedroom door in the hotel suite and called for a bodyguard and I told them to bring Harry his puffer along with him too.

I tried to calm Harry down meanwhile, but nothing was really working. He was obviously scared and he couldn't control his emotions until he saw his bodyguard run in with his puffer. I grabbed it out of the bodyguards hand and I quickly put it up to Harry's mouth and instantly a face of relief was all over Harry's face.