Chapter 7: Pretty Puppy

POV: Miley

"There is nothing we need to talk about, pup." the succubus said with her arms crossed.

"Oh, I beg to differ, fishy." I overheard Zane call her that, and from her reaction she does not like it. Her face turned red and for a second her eyes flashed red too. I think her glowy-ness is because she's a mermaid/siren. Probably an older one or a high ranked one, one that can use a ton of magic and continue to use more.

Although my mate is a hybrid, which is usually a lowly, dysfunctional being, she is powerful. Her interrogation was question after question. She tried to get me to answer on my own but I wouldn't, just to see her tire out. She never did though and all my secrets came out. About what time my ex-packs warriors switch shifts. Their routes for scouting and hunting. All the training they go through. The names of their top warriors and trackers. Who they are mated too, who their children are.

She didn't look like a hybrid. Like I said most hybrids are dysfunctional. Usually that means some kind of disfiguration. But she, she's absolutely perfect.

"We have to talk about us being M-phh." Suddenly I couldn't speak, so I tried again. "Us being M-phhh." what the fuck. "Why can't I say M-phh. Shit"

"I put a seal on you dumbass. You're not allowed to say that word."

"Well, why can't ?" I couldn't reject her without saying that word. And I'm guessing that she wouldn't let me say too much of the rejecting speech.

"Because if anyone hears about it, we will be killed." She finally stopped crossing her arms and turned away from me to sit on the couch. Her leg swung over the other and sat peacefully. Her black high heel boots were silky. They went all the way to her thigh. My fingers twitched, I wanted to run them up her legs.

"Like they could kill you." I scoffed, she gave one back. She shook her head with a frown. Her guard finally came down and she showed a true emotion. She was sad, worried and scared.

"They can kill anyone they want." Her guard was back up in a split second and she glared at me. "I've seen a dragon shifter beg for mercy from Zane and his goons. He can kill anyone he wants. Including me." Her face said it all. She was an all powerful being that could easily escape Zane and any of his goons. He obviously has something over her.

I walked closer to her, she watched carefully. She was meticulous, no doubt she planned an escape route as soon as she stepped foot in my room. Bending over I placed my hands next to her head. My hair fell strand by strand over my shoulder and hung. Some of it rested on her.

It took me a moment to speak. I was lost in her eyes. They were so beautiful. It felt like an ocean surrounded me. It was cold, but a refreshing cold. I couldn't breath under the water but I liked it. She's drowning me, and I fucking love it.

I got a tab bit closer to her. Almost so our lips could touch and I asked her, "What does he have against you?"

It only took a second for my mate to plant her foot on my stomach and kick me across the room. My back collided with the wall and I groaned. The lamp on the nightstand next to me fell at my feet. The glass shattered, little pieces scattered for about 5 feet.

My mate stood, her hands clenched into fists at her side. I watched as she locked and unlocked her jaw until she took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Don't try anything like that with Zane he will kill you." And she left. She just fucking left. That Bitch!

---------------

The rest of my night was uneventful. I cleaned up the glass from the lamp, and went to bed.

I was woken up by a small child knocking on my door. He was surprised when I yanked the door open. His hands flew to his chest as he avoided eye contact. With the tiniest voice he told me it was time to get ready to meet Zane. Then he pointed towards a cart behind him and told me he had clothes for me.

I let him in and he began to sort the clothes into the empty walk-in closet. After he was done he handed me a towel with small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

"When you're done, I'll show you to mission control. Please be quick, Zane does not like to wait." And then he left, presuming waiting outside for me.

Fuck Zane, he can fucking wait for me. I don't give a shit.

The bathroom in my suite is pretty big with a fairly large bathtub. it was built into the ground, so it was basically like a pool, or a hot tub with the warm water im about to fill it with. Fuck that asshole, I'm taking my sweet time with this bath. Turning the handle to the faucet, I put it all the way to the left, hoping it would pump out hot water. I was grateful that it did. For an old looking castle it actually has modern technology. 

It filled fairly quickly and I started to take my clothes off. I've always loved the feeling of my breasts breaking free from my shirt. The way they drop then jiggle and bounce back into position. My body is just so perfect. I love being naked and I love people looking at me while I'm naked.

My waist was tiny but my hips were wide. My plump ass lead to my thick thighs. I really am the definition of perfection.

The water rippled as I stepped my foot in. It was just the right temperature: burning fucking hot. It felt really good against my skin.

I grabbed the body wash they gave me. It was a bar of honey and oats soap and you could tell by the cut it was homemade. After wetting it a little it started creating bubbles.

I ran the bar of soap down my chest, to my stomach. A trail of bubbles left behind. Suddenly there was yelling outside. Then suddenly someone crashed through the door.

It was my red-faced mate, whether her face was red from being angry or flustered I couldn't tell. She just stared and stared.

And I kept cleaning myself. 

Thanks for reading guys, sorry this is so late, I just got my second job and I've been having trouble at school. So, sorry... But guess What? I got a partner! They are seriously amazing and so perfect in every single way!!!

1,087 Words

February 4, 2021