Chapter: 2

Hello Lovely People!Don't forget to vote my chapters, follow my account and share my book

Don't forget to vote my chapters, follow my account and share my book.
Also read my other book called 'Wounded and Bounded'
Now dig in to enjoy the chapter.
Love,
Krystal525

***

"Hello, Dr

"Hello, Dr.Amelia." He spoke with a voice so artificially silky. My name felt too bad coming off from his tongue.

"Seems like The Beasts aren't yet satisfied with the never ending mess they have created, hmm?" I asked with anger fuming inside me.

I was still standing where I was, under the tree, with the fallen fruits on the ground and my knife many feet away from me.

My thoughts were a swirling tempest of regret, fear and rage. Regret of standing there helpless, fear of getting eaten by one of the Creatures who might be on their way with their army ready to feed on us and rage for the members of The Beasts who were looking at me with amusement, as if I was some clown entertaining them while they were watching the show. Gosh, where were the rest of the two hunters? I really needed a hand here.

"Well, you can say so. But anyways, we are here for something or to be exact; someone." He spoke while keeping his eyes on me. Oh no, didn't sound good.

"Langdon, will you cut off the suspense? Look at the poor doctor. She is frightened. Well yes, we are here for you beauty so quietly move your ass from there, get your arms tied up along with that pretty mouth of yours and follow us, if you are keen to keep your people safe."

Said another man who was too fat that his buttoned shirt couldn't fit him well. It felt like the buttons were about to pop out any time.

The first man who had initiated the talk had antique golden hair that were so much greasy. He had charcoal grey colored eyes with a light beard and moustache. Felt like he hadn't shaved since few weeks but unlike the other fat man, he was well built but not tall.