Chapter: 3

Hello Lovely People!Don't forget to vote for my chapter, share your voice in the comment section and share my book

Don't forget to vote for my chapter, share your voice in the comment section and share my book. Also read my other book i.e. 'Wounded and Bounded'. Now dive in.
Love,
Krystal525

***

Everything around me was moving

Everything around me was moving. I could feel it. Under my head, I could sense something, a little hard along with the softness. My body was although laying but I still felt uncomfortable and whatever was covering me at the top like a blanket was definitely not a blanket as it was too short, covering my arms only.

As soon as I gained a little more consciousness, I was able to smell a soft minty cologne that I assumed was coming from the thing that was covering me. Then I felt a soft brush against my skin, tucking something behind my ear. The touch was so soft but the thing that brushed against me was rough. It made a shiver to travel through my body.

That shiver pulled me into complete consciousness. I opened my eyes slowly and the vision soon became clear enough to see what I was looking at. I blinked once, twice, thrice and the fourth time I started to blink rapidly.

"Did something got into your eyes?" The same powerful and soft voice spoke which was also filled with concern.

These words left the mouth of that Korean man. I was laying on the lap of that man and his brown leather jacket was on top of me, preventing the cold from hitting me. On comprehending the situation, I instantly shoot up which caused our heads to collide.

"What was that for?" He asked while rubbing his forehead.

This caused his silky straight black hair to fall on his forehead. After squinting at the surroundings, I came to the conclusion that I was in a truck which was driving through a very small tunnel, which I never knew existed. It felt under the ground. I was in the back of the truck, alone with the Korean man. Short conclusion; I got kidnapped. I looked at the Korean man with eyes wide open and saw that he was already looking at me with amusing eyes and a ghostly smile flying over his face.